FORUMS

[APP][TimberX] Material theme music player written in Kotlin+Architecture components

128 posts
Thanks Meter: 227

By naman14, Senior Member on 1st February 2019, 10:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th February 2019, 05:35 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 314

More
Nice. Will look awesome with dark theme.

One bug - 3 dot menu isn't accessible in "now playing" page.
5th February 2019, 05:50 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Looks awesome. I recommend everyone to try it. Great work Naman
5th February 2019, 06:31 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushantdk10

Can u please increse the size of album art. its looks too small. and looks uglish

Can you please attach a screenshot and confirm your device, I think this may be happening on low resolution devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to naman14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naman14 Ad-Free
5th February 2019, 06:59 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How to use this with WearOs?
Hi, i bought the app on the Play Store and it is clean. But i was interested to know how to use this with WearOs?
5th February 2019, 07:02 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peayush

Hi, i bought the app on the Play Store and it is clean. But i was interested to know how to use this with WearOs?

If you have a smartwatch, then start playing any song with your phone and then you can swipe left on the now playing notification in your watch to access controls and swipe left again to access you whole music library on the watch.
The Following User Says Thank You to naman14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naman14 Ad-Free
5th February 2019, 07:13 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Oh, i had hoped for a smartwatch app as well. Anyway, the above mentioned things work with the default music player as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naman14

If you have a smartwatch, then start playing any song with your phone and then you can swipe left on the now playing notification in your watch to access controls and swipe left again to access you whole music library on the watch.

The Following User Says Thank You to peayush For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peayush Ad-Free
5th February 2019, 07:56 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hey, so how do I use it on Google Assistant? I can't even use it because it doesn't recognize the app's name.

I also found a bug: The song progress bar and time don't reset when the song ends.

Also I'd like the ability to use my own time-stamped lyrics, and to be able to customize the player more.

This app is interesting nonetheless!
The Following User Says Thank You to Josesanchez0117 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Josesanchez0117 Ad-Free
5th February 2019, 08:28 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josesanchez0117

Hey, so how do I use it on Google Assistant? I can't even use it because it doesn't recognize the app's name.

I also found a bug: The song progress bar and time don't reset when the song ends.

Also I'd like the ability to use my own time-stamped lyrics, and to be able to customize the player more.

This app is interesting nonetheless!

Hi! Can you check if you are able to control playback using Assistant (try saying play song/pause song/next song when you are using Timber), or does assistant doesn't work at all?

Already noted the progressbar bug, more customisability will be soon be added in future releases.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naman14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naman14 Ad-Free
5th February 2019, 08:34 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotmehere

Nice. Will look awesome with dark theme.

One bug - 3 dot menu isn't accessible in "now playing" page.

Added as a bug, will be fixed in next release
5th February 2019, 09:55 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
It mixed number of albums and songs 😂😂 . Like in the picture attached, Kanye West has 117 albums and 8 songs instead of 117 songs and 8 albums
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190206-005322.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	201.1 KB
ID:	4700277  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abnova For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Abnova Ad-Free
5th February 2019, 10:17 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naman14

Hi! Can you check if you are able to control playback using Assistant (try saying play song/pause song/next song when you are using Timber), or does assistant doesn't work at all?

Already noted the progressbar bug, more customisability will be soon be added in future releases.

Assistant works with those media controls, but doesn't work with "Play music on Timber" or related commands. It seems like it just recognizes the word timber as a song and not the program.

Also, there's a bug that you can drag down the now playing bar and it will disappear.
The Following User Says Thank You to Josesanchez0117 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Josesanchez0117 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)