This is a Facebook client based on Toffeed by JakeLane.
- Notifications: In messages and other activity.
- Navigation menu with configurable items: You can show/hide all the items.
- Theme engine: Black theme, Facebook mobile theme, MaterialDesign and Material Dark theme.
- Fab icon: Chek-in, jump to top, post a foto or status.
- Facebook SDK.
- Material Design UI
- Few permissions (gps, network, notifications, vibration.. no more).
- Hide ads: You can hide "Download Messenger" ads, birthdays, ads, etc.
- You can see all the features in the changelog. I need ideas, you tell me [/FONT][/SIZE]
- Pinch to zoom
- Navbar with Facebook theme colour
- Code cleaned
- Less ram consumption (compared with Toffeed)
- Option to hide "Download Messenger"
- Deleted two permissions (vibrate and run after boot)
- New user agent
- Fab menu with better look (its blue like Facebook theme now).
- Better look on CircleImage from profile.
- Updated dependencies
- RSS deleted (No notifications = no work = more space for nothing)
- Moved "jump to up" buttom from left bar to fab menu
- Added options to navigation menui (events, groups, close app, log out, and more).
- Theme engine (Dark Theme, Material Dark Theme, Material Theme and Facebook Mobile Theme). Thx: rignaneseleo from Slimsocial For Facebook for the theme engine.
- Added option to hide buttons of navigation menu (hide messages or hide groups, etc).
- Added notifications (messages and common activity). Porting from FaceSlim THX: @indywidualny
- Updated useragent.
- Reworked notifications. Now we have button to "All notifications" or "All messages".
- Reworked and reorganized settings.
- Added new interval for notifications refresh: "Instant: For a better chat".
- Updated AdvancedWebView to 3.0.
- Fixed "Exit app" button in navigation menu.
- Added "Back" button in navigation menu.
- Fixed FC when close the app. (Thank you again, indywidualny).
- Minor time badge update.
- Code cleaned (app consume less cpu/ram).
- App dont start at the boot (Yeah, less permissions now).
- Improved notification Messages icon (when notification is displayed). Looks better now.
- Added Messages icon in action bar (idea of @GorranKurd).
- Corrected wrong string.
- Added app themes (Yellow, Lime, Red, Green, Black, Grey, Purple, Light Blue, Pink and default blue color of Facebook) (if you want more colours, tell me).
- Fixed bug in Api 17 (Android 4.2.x). Now start correctly... or in AVD with 4.2.2 yes hahah.
- Bye "Download Messenger" ads. (Its automatic no more "Hide download messenger" button).
- Maybe white screen in messages was fixed. I dont know because i havent this bug. Anyway, test the app and tell me.
- Added "Save data" mode.
- Translated: Spanish (complete), Kurdish (complete), Chinesse (incomplet), Portuguesse (incomplet), Italian (incomplet).
- Added option to check updates (Go to "more and credits" option in Settings and download the latest apk)
- Reworked material theme in web
- Translucent status bar in navigation menu (api >19 = KitKat+)
- Replaced CheckBox with Switch. Looks better now
- Added Orange color
- Added "Double vibration" option
- Improved Black theme
- Improved "Save Data" mode. Now dont update the photo cover and profile.
- Improved themes. Now we have the theme colour when you press an item.
- New icon.
- Fixed wrong translation in the spanish.
- Translated to French by Sebastien Durussel.
- Fixed "More and Credits" bug in Marshmallow.
- Fixed wrong translation in Kurdish.
- Extended time (from 3s to 10s) when you long press the FAB. Its good when the FAB hide the "Send" button in chats.
- Fixed French missed translations.
- Translated to Polish by alekksander.
- Added "Flashlight as led" option. We can use the camera led as notification led
- Translated to Russian by maxel85.
- Added forgot lines for double vibration (i really forget it).
- Hide toolbar in scroll down.
- Now we can select and copy text (still in beta, works only in comments).
- Translated to German (by fabsmusicjunkie) - Vietnamese (by Nguy?n Giang) - Romanian (by nishimura-san).
- Added black shadow to User name in navigation view for white photo covers.
- Updated Facebook SDK.
- Improved "Log Out" button.
- Maybe Nougat is fully supported now.
- Hide News Feed content.
- Improved unread messages notice.
- Improved toolbar icons for black theme.
- Improved exit of Chrome Custom Tabs.
- Updated Polish translation.
- Updated libraries.
- Improved animation when external link open Chrome Custom Tabs.
- Reworked "More and credits" page.
- Translated to Portuguese by abacate123.
- Implemented option to force all traffic to Orbot (Tor).
- Added new theme: Google Play Green.
- Improved status bar color.
- Added shadow behind the icon.
- Updated Polish.
- Updated Vietnamese.
- Translucent status bar on ALL the app.
- Translated to Hungrian.
- Added BottomNavigationView.
- Options to configure BottomnavigationView (only icons, only text, etc).
- UI reworked.
- Improved the update of the photo cover and profile.
- Deleted BottomNavigationView and configurations.
- Improved the update of the photo cover and profile x2.
- Cleaned code.
- Updated Google libreries.
- Corrected typo in English translation.
- Deleted Orbot.
- Fixed status bar issues on KitKat.
- Improved status bar transparency in Lollipop+.
- Added icons for all display sizes.
- Improved notifications system.
- FAB disabled in Messages because it hide the "send" button.
- FAB disabled when we see a image in full screen.
- Fixed white page after go back from external link. (Yes, bye 2 times back button and reload the page)
- Deleted Chrome Custom Tabs. (now we use the browser, its better because most of the browsers have AdBlocks, lower data modes, etc).
- Renamed "Save data" to "Lower data mode".
- New feature: "Clear cache on exit", same as Settings > Apps > MaterialFBook > Clear Cache, but automatic.
- Fixed double vibration issues.
- Fixed FC in "More and Credits"
- Now the app hide the birthdays from "events" and feed. #25
- EXPERIMENTAL: Switched from HandlerRunnable to AlarmManager to schedule notification´s sync ==> The NotificationsService.java start only to check if a notification are avaible, the rest of the time it will be stopped. (Configure the time in Settings > Notifications > Time interval -- Highly recommended put it into 5 mins).
- "Search" fixed. #37
- Click on profile picture to open the profile page fixed.
- Translated to Serbian by PoP992.
- Fixed toolbar/keyboard issues on KitKat devices. #36
- Fixed FC when the device is not connected and AlarmManager try to refresh the notifications. #40
- Notification now display the profile pic (messages and notifications) = BIIIIIIG THANKS to indywidualny!!!
- Battery improvement: When the device is not connected to the internet, the app dont try to sync the notifications or messages (same result as disable the "Notifications" button in Settings > Notifications).
- Now we can choose between "Facebook Notifications", "Facebook Messages" or both.
- Re-added "Hide News Feed content" option. #46
- Some fixes with notifications.
- Changes on the background of SwipeViewLayout.
- Updated some translations.
- Little changes when share an item (longpressing).
- Fixed top bar in events (bar who have "post" and "cancel" button).
- Fixed redirect to News Feed when we click in notification.
- "Hide news feed content" has been changed to "Messages mode" (load in the messages Facebook´s site instead of a blank page).
- Corrected some words in Spanish and English translation #51.
- Added a PhotoViewer who can load images and gifs (from Giphy, Gifspace, Tumblr and url´s with ".gif") **See notes**
- Fixed "Exit" button.
- Added option to show or hide the FloatingActionButton.
- Now we can choose enable or disable the vibration (two times or one time) for notifications and messages separately.
- Now we can choose enable or disable the led light for notifications and messages separately.
- Improved image quality by sharing.
- Changed name from "Messages only" to "Start in messages" #52.
- Minor changes.
- Fixed FC when user try share an image in Marshmallow +.
- Notifications improved (In messages it will display the name of the user).
- Corrected a word in Spanish.
- Code cleaned.
- Changes in the WebView.
- Fullscreen on videos.
- Fixed wrong sizes on PhotoViewer (better image quality).
- Able to download archives from groups without open external browser.
- Translated to Filipino by klayd krta.
- Translated to Arabic by akkk33.
- Updated Vietnamese.
- Fixed video uploads.
- Changed the url when click on notification (no more "Most recent").
- Fixed all the issues with "Start in messages" enabled.
- Added 13 new Web Themes.
- Added: "Hide recently commented" option.
- Handled Facebook profiles links #57.
- Fixed share in Nougat 7.1.1 #57.
- Notifications improvements.
- Added: "Start URL" option #52.
- Fixes on MaterialBlack theme.
- Updated French translation.
- Notifications improvements: Now the chat group image is displayed in the notification too.
- Fixed FC when the user goes to FB Page > about > send mail.
- Improved Web Themes.
- Updated Hebrew translation.
- Added bookmarks #60.
- Translated to Dutch.
- Translated to Turkish by Baran Aydin.
- Updated some translations.
- Auto-rotate the screen when video is playing (no more only-landscape mode).
- Ability to download documents attached in chats inside MFB.
- Added: Option to share bookmarks.
- Added: QuickShare option for videos and images (to share images from gallery) _(ONLY FOR BETA TESTERS)_.
- Deleted unnecessary Facebook permissions #67.
- Handled public profiles links #69.
- Fixed missing post button #70.
- Added support for Phygee and Imgur images and gifs.
- Updated Serbian translation.
Anyone help me¿ .. YES!! Thanks to:
- Folio for Facebook by creativetrendsapps.
- FaceSlim by indywidualny.
- Toffeed by JakeLane.
- SlimSocial for Facebook by rignaneseleo.
- FloatingActionButton by Clans.
- PhotoView by chrisbanes.
- Glide by bumptech.
- All people who translated the app (more details in "More and Credits")
Screens in "attachments"
Do you like the Open Source? Ok
Please help me to translate, see:
-> Why F-Droid isnt updated?: https://github.com/ZeeRooo/MaterialFBook/issues/18
Maybe some gifs cant be loaded because i need to add the url to the code. Report it as issue with the Facebook´s page link or website.