Remove All Ads from XDA

[App][4.4+] MCipher - Encrypt & Decrypt and send secret texts

119 posts
Thanks Meter: 310

Post Reply Email Thread
Main

Introduction:
Hello Everyone
It’s been a while since I started this project, and I decided to share it here after the last update.
My Application name is "MCipher", it’s text Encrypting & Decrypting app that includes more than one method to choose from.
By using this application, you will be able to share or save your important texts, messages and passwords safely.

So let’s start:

Download Link : Google Play

Screenshots: check the attachments.

Features:
  • Save your passwords and important texts after encryption
  • Free
  • User friendly design
  • Set your own key for encryption & decryption
  • Support of 3 languages: English, Arabic and Turkish (You contact me if you want more languages)
  • Directly share from inside the app

Methods:
  • AES
  • Affine
  • Base64
  • Caesar
  • Vigenere
  • (More will be added soon)

Extra Methods:
  • Text to ASCII (and vice versa)
  • Text to Binary (and vice versa)
  • ASCII (int) to Binary (and vice versa)

Tools:
  • Modulo Calculator
  • Prime Numbers Calculator

Notes:
  • This app is still in development, more methods will be added soon.
  • The app may contain some bugs, feel free to contact me and tell me about it, it will be fixed in the next update.
  • If you have any idea or anything you want to add to the app just tell me.
  • The App DOES NOT share any of your encrypted/decrypted texts, or trace any private information about you!

FAQ:
Q: How to use the app ?
A: Selecet the method you want to use like for example, set your personal key for the methhod if needed (For AES the default key is “aesEncryptionKey”) then write the text you want to encyrpt and click the button that will appear at the bottom of the screen.
For decrypting you do the opposite of what you did before you set the methods you want to use like “AES --> Text” and you have to set the key to the same key you used while encrypting, otherwise you might get a wrong text or maybe an error.

Q: Does the app contain ads?
A: Yes, unfortunately there is no way to remove it yet.

XDA: DevDB Information
MCipher, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors:
Mouaz KAADAN

Version Information:
Current Stable Version: V1.4
Stable Release Date: 21/06/2019
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-22-17-11-32.png
Views:	80
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	4780937   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-22-17-11-48.png
Size:	227.5 KB
ID:	4780938   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-22-17-13-01.png
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	4780939   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-22-17-14-04.png
Views:	78
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	4780940   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-06-22-17-14-56.png
Views:	76
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	4780941  

22nd June 2019, 12:59 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Konya / Turkey

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
- Reserved
23rd June 2019, 01:12 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
For me the problem with such apps is that you want encrypt text with important information in it. But how you can guarantee that the app itself is secure. How you can trust in the developer or how you can ensure that people believe you are a trustworthy developer? Do you have experiences with this topic or is it no problem for you?
25th June 2019, 11:45 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Konya / Turkey

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icon_iop

For me the problem with such apps is that you want encrypt text with important information in it. But how you can guarantee that the app itself is secure. How you can trust in the developer or how you can ensure that people believe you are a trustworthy developer? Do you have experiences with this topic or is it no problem for you?

Firstly, you can use the app to just encrypt the texts to use it or save it somewhere else
Secondly, why would I make something bad like this to steal people's information, I am just trying to make some good apps and make people use them.
Anyway if you know how to read smali you can decompile the app and check the code, or maybe you can use dex2jar to transform the dex file in to a .class file, and then use a jar decompiler to plain text java
25th June 2019, 06:48 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouaz Kaadan

Firstly, you can use the app to just encrypt the texts to use it or save it somewhere else
Secondly, why would I make something bad like this to steal people's information, I am just trying to make some good apps and make people use them.
Anyway if you know how to read smali you can decompile the app and check the code, or maybe you can use dex2jar to transform the dex file in to a .class file, and then use a jar decompiler to plain text java

Sry if you missunderstood. I didnt want to criticize you directly and I'm pretty sure you are a develope with good intentions! It was just a general comment on this topic.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, app, cipher, decrypt, encrypt

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)