It’s been a while since I started this project, and I decided to share it here after the last update.
My Application name is "MCipher", it’s text Encrypting & Decrypting app that includes more than one method to choose from.
By using this application, you will be able to share or save your important texts, messages and passwords safely.
So let’s start:
Download Link : Google Play
Screenshots: check the attachments.
- Save your passwords and important texts after encryption
- User friendly design
- Set your own key for encryption & decryption
- Support of 3 languages: English, Arabic and Turkish (You contact me if you want more languages)
- Directly share from inside the app
- (More will be added soon)
- Text to ASCII (and vice versa)
- Text to Binary (and vice versa)
- ASCII (int) to Binary (and vice versa)
- Modulo Calculator
- Prime Numbers Calculator
- This app is still in development, more methods will be added soon.
- The app may contain some bugs, feel free to contact me and tell me about it, it will be fixed in the next update.
- If you have any idea or anything you want to add to the app just tell me.
- The App DOES NOT share any of your encrypted/decrypted texts, or trace any private information about you!
Q: How to use the app ?
A: Selecet the method you want to use like for example, set your personal key for the methhod if needed (For AES the default key is “aesEncryptionKey”) then write the text you want to encyrpt and click the button that will appear at the bottom of the screen.
For decrypting you do the opposite of what you did before you set the methods you want to use like “AES --> Text” and you have to set the key to the same key you used while encrypting, otherwise you might get a wrong text or maybe an error.
Q: Does the app contain ads?
A: Yes, unfortunately there is no way to remove it yet.
XDA: DevDB Information
MCipher, App for all devices (see above for details)
Current Stable Version: V1.4
Stable Release Date: 21/06/2019