1. Playback from a memory card, from other applications, from the Mega.nz cloud (50GB free), HTTP (IndexOf), HTTPS, FTP sites or Windows (Samba) directories;
2. Supported streaming algorithms for playing media over the network:
Progressive Streaming (https://habr.com/ru/post/452766/), HLS;
3. Load and save playlists to a file. Supported formats: m3u, m3u8;
4. Supported player modules for playback: Classic, ExoPlayer, VLCPlayer;
5. Supported playback codecs:
MPEG-1/2, DivX® (1/2/3/4/5/6), MPEG-4 ASP, XviD, 3ivX D4, H.261, H.263 / H.263i, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, Cinepak, Theora, Dirac / VC-2, MJPEG (A/B), WMV 1/2, WMV 3 / WMV-9 / VC-1, Sorenson 1/3, DV, On2 VP3/VP5/VP6/VP9, Indeo Video v3 (IV32), Real Video (1/2/3/4);
MPEG Layer 1/2, MP3 - MPEG Layer 3, AAC - MPEG-4 part3, Vorbis, AC3 - A/52, E-AC-3, MLP / TrueHD>3, DTS, WMA 1/2, WMA 3, FLAC, ALAC, Speex, Musepack / MPC, ATRAC 3, Wavpack, Mod, TrueAudio, APE, Real Audio, Alaw/µlaw, AMR (3GPP), MIDI, LPCM, ADPCM, QCELP, DV Audio, QDM2/QDMC, MACE;
6. Supported file extensions:
avi, mpeg, flv, mpg, wmv, mp4, mkv, 3gp, amv, asf, divx, mov, mpe, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg3, mpeg4, nsv, ogm, ogv, vob, ts, tts.
flac, mp3, aac, ogg, m4a, wav, alac, amr, aif, ape, mka, opus, wma, xa, xm, mid, ac3;
7. Support for scrobbling everything listened to Last.FM (without additional modules);
8. Reading tags from already downloaded files;
9. Saving the playback position of the tracks;
10. Hardware equalizer, with automatic detection of the number of bands;
11. Visualization of music. Light music \ strobe flash camera (experimentally);
12. Horizontal and vertical operating modes. Tablet support;
13. Play in the background;
14. Support Android TV (Optimized for Sony TVs). Management: arrows, media buttons, color buttons: red, green, yellow, blue;
15. Demo sites with constantly updated music, clips and films;
16. Increase channel capacity using peer-to-peer technologies. NMDC protocol (experimental);
17. Experimental, smart mode 3g \ 4g. Turn on and off if necessary;
Articles dedicated to the application (in Russian):
*- Android MediaPlayer. Expanding features with a proxy (https://habr.com/ru/post/241858/)
*- Progressive Streaming technology, or how to watch 4k video over the network, without friezes (https://habr.com/ru/post/452766/)
*- DoubleDomain and freedom (https://habr.com/ru/post/267329/)
Telegram - application chat: https://t.me/media_library
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....media.library
Classic is a standard player of the system. Uses codecs from phone.
ExoPlayer - supports all audio formats (Ffmpeg) and modern video formats. The developers managed to improve the quality of reproduced music and video.
VLCPlayer is a module of a famous player. Supports all formats (Ffmpeg) and has hardware acceleration for video playback.
Switching between players occurs at the time of switching the track.
VLCPlayer and ExoPlayer support HLS without caching.
- optimization of the interface for playing movies
- optimized control for Android TV
- optional addition of the opened item to the playlist
- added a new button - hide the playlist in horizontal mode
- added animation and new design for all buttons
version: 5.1 com.media.library
version: 5.0 app-release.apk
The application used a demo site. In your favorites you can add your sites.
Demo access at ftp://master255.org