Often forgetting to do or get something? You need quick memo or reminder without the hustle? Try "Memo reminders".
How does it work?
"Memo reminders" creates Android notifications which can be seen in notification drawer. Easily accessible, always there.
Specially with Android 5 where notifications are also shown on the lock-screen, you will see you quick memos or reminders every time when you check your phone.
Don't want them on the lock screen? No worries, there is option for that.
Perfect for making quick grocery list before going to shop.
Just swipe it away when done.
Personally I'm using it mostly for creating grocery list before going to shop or to remind myself to do something during day/s when I will time.
I also made Chrome Extension that replaces your new tab page where can create reminders and you will see them each time you open new tab.
And there are widgets to make your new tab page more useful. You can get it from the Chrome Web Store.
- Highly customizable: set icon, short text, add longer description if needed
- Show reminders only when unlocked
- Keeps history of your memo reminders
- No ads
- Nice and clean design (I think)
- Add actions on reminders - Customize the action when you tap on the notification. You can set the action to dial number, prepare SMS text or email someone, navigate to your destination, open website if you need to book tickets, launch application(ex. launch Camera app for #SelfieOfTheDay)… you name it!
Not enough space for description? Use Emojis!
Saves you time and effort.
"Read contacts" permission is added to prevent crashing when picking contacts on some Sony and HTC devices.
No personal information is collected.
Let me know what do you think
Link to Google Play
You can also get it in the Chrome Web Store
If you like, you can upvote it on Product Hunt https://www.producthunt.com/posts/memo-reminders.
Memo Reminders, App for all devices (see above for details)
Current Stable Version: 1.4.1
Stable Release Date: 2015-09-07
Last Updated 2020-05-26