Post Reply Email Thread
11th July 2019, 12:21 PM |#5831  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sorun devam ediyor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

NanoDroid patcher: https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...icrog-t3584928

I have installed the NanoDroid-microG-21.0.20190601 version.

11th July 2019, 12:26 PM |#5832  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 6,053

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by korkmaz_44

I have installed the NanoDroid-microG-21.0.20190601 version.

That's very good. But if I correctly understood you're lacking signature signatur spoofing, am I correct?
You also need to flash NanoDroid-patcher-21.0.20190601.zip
11th July 2019, 08:02 PM |#5833  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos_king

When I enable FakeGApps in Xposed (its actually EdXposed in my case) loading internet "things" take a lot longer to load, at least double. It took me a while to figure out what exactly was causing this

For example a youtube video (in the app or in browser) takes a long time to initially connect before it starts loading, its almost like CDN or DNS is affected. If I disable the module all works as normal again, does any one else experience this?

Does no one else have this issue? I can't seem to get away from it
11th July 2019, 08:53 PM |#5834  
Thanks Meter: 274

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos_king

Does no one else have this issue? I can't seem to get away from it

Why don't you use smaili patcher to patch your jar file for the signature spoof instead of using the xposed module for that same effect

(9//9)
12th July 2019, 01:16 AM |#5835  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by korkmaz_44

Resurrection Remix v5.8.5 does not support signature forgery. Can you help me?

For this reason I decided to use this (un)official build: https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...remix-t3649591 - same as this one but has a couple of additions, including signature spoofing...
Yesterday, 06:24 PM |#5836  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

I've never used µG LOS and no experiences. Refer to the linked website of shadow53, give it a try and let us know. Be aware it must be installed in priv-app.

If I flash the zip file playstore-patched.zip from shadow53 via TWRP everything looks good in TWRP. However after booting to LOS I do not see any Playstore App...
Any Ideas how to get it working?
Yesterday, 11:35 PM |#5837  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,811

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by topaza

If I flash the zip file playstore-patched.zip from shadow53 via TWRP everything looks good in TWRP. However after booting to LOS I do not see any Playstore App...
Any Ideas how to get it working?

It should be there in /system/priv-app/Phonesky/ I believe. By any chance is your BQ X Pro an A/B (system-as-root) device? If so that could be an issue. For my Essential PH-1 I had to edit a number of zips as they don't support that, including Shadow53's zips. On the OS side you see /system/priv-app/ for instance but in TWRP the path is /system/system/priv-app/. I would flash things successfully just to find nothing in the ROM.

If that's not the case then check manually if the Play Store is where it should be and/or generate a recovery log after flashing just to verify things.

LG G3 D851, PAC-ROM 6, MultiROM, XDA Legacy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marcdw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcdw Ad-Free
Today, 09:07 AM |#5838  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hey everyone,

I'm running RR 7.0.2 on a moto g2 and was looking at how I can get notifcations working on a pretty basic phone setup without Google services. I'm using f-droid and aurora store for accessing the google play store.

Do I need to use a different ROM for signature spoofing or can I use nanodroid to get that working?

How do you do that exactly, just flash nanodroid then flash microg? Thanks, I'm a bit confused about how to proceed.
Today, 09:41 AM |#5839  
Flag Београд (Beograd/Belgrade/Griechisch Weißenburg/Alba Graeca; Alba Bulgarica)
Thanks Meter: 2,066

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthused9801

Hey everyone,

I'm running RR 7.0.2 on a moto g2 and was looking at how I can get notifcations working on a pretty basic phone setup without Google services. I'm using f-droid and aurora store for accessing the google play store.

Do I need to use a different ROM for signature spoofing or can I use nanodroid to get that working?

How do you do that exactly, just flash nanodroid then flash microg? Thanks, I'm a bit confused about how to proceed.

See Oswald's answer in related thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...8/post79914667
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)