Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5.0+] MIUI-ify - Notification Shade

173 posts
Thanks Meter: 236

Post Reply Email Thread
24th May 2019, 09:36 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 217

More
@TomBayley1, can you make it where we are able to select icons or change icons for URL tiles ? That would be awesome. I have quite a few URL tiles, then maybe I can consider to hide tile text to make it neater, but I can't do it now as all the URL icons look alike.
24th May 2019, 01:30 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyborian

@TomBayley1, can you make it where we are able to select icons or change icons for URL tiles ? That would be awesome. I have quite a few URL tiles, then maybe I can consider to hide tile text to make it neater, but I can't do it now as all the URL icons look alike.

I'm actually working on another app unrelated to BQS and MIUI-ify that does this.
When I've finished it, I'll be able to port over the functionality
The Following User Says Thank You to TomBayley1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TomBayley1 Ad-Free
24th May 2019, 09:24 PM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBayley1

I'm actually working on another app unrelated to BQS and MIUI-ify that does this.
When I've finished it, I'll be able to port over the functionality

26th May 2019, 07:06 PM |#14  
Under Your Skin
Thanks Meter: 390

More
1) I'm missing the persistent voice activation notification icon. How do I get it back? I hid it & cannot recall how to unhide it.

2) can you put a voice activation toggle as a switch so it is not a persistent notification?

3) I see no way to set my stupid Bixby button as a trigger to turn on the voice feature, can that be done?
26th May 2019, 07:29 PM |#15  

More
I don't have any option to "Don't Show Again" when the notification about "Capturing the screen from now on ..." pops up. There used to be checkbox in BQS, but not in MIUI-ify.

I am using MIUI Rom ...
27th May 2019, 12:19 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi i've got the premium release, in the last update ( with root and adb permission) i don't see any bug. Play/pause toggle works with Spotify, airplane mode now switch without linking to the setting Page. Very good work
28th May 2019, 01:10 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock-N-Load

1) I'm missing the persistent voice activation notification icon. How do I get it back? I hid it & cannot recall how to unhide it.

2) can you put a voice activation toggle as a switch so it is not a persistent notification?

3) I see no way to set my stupid Bixby button as a trigger to turn on the voice feature, can that be done?

If you have shortcuts for these things then you can add them to the panel as a shortcut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyborian

I don't have any option to "Don't Show Again" when the notification about "Capturing the screen from now on ..." pops up. There used to be checkbox in BQS, but not in MIUI-ify.

I am using MIUI Rom ...

The popup comes from Android not the app. I can't do anything about that
28th May 2019, 01:33 PM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBayley1

If you have shortcuts for these things then you can add them to the panel as a shortcut.

The popup comes from Android not the app. I can't do anything about that

I see, I didn't know it was from Android. It's ok, I just removed the screenshot tile and no more Prompt.
9th June 2019, 04:48 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi Dev, I really love your apps. I ve bought both your apps to support you. But there re 2 issue.
1. Can you make the handle appear on both side of screen to make it one hand operation friendly.
2. From the begining (from early version to now, both BQS and MIui-fy), sometime it takes 2 3 second to open an app when i hit a shortcut. Please fix that, it really annoying
Thank you
11th June 2019, 08:32 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 49

Donate to Me
More
Hello, miui-ify is a great app, I really love it.
But just to know, is there a possibility to make it on top, replacing the default one?
The Following User Says Thank You to Bruneba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bruneba Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 10:36 PM |#21  
Flag Turkey
Thanks Meter: 38

More
I want to buy it but there is a small lag when opening notifications. Does anyone else has the same lag
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customize, miui, notification panel, notifications, quick settings

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)