FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Monetal - The Expense Tracker which I develop 6 years.

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 12

Post Reply Email Thread
Monetal - The Expense Tracker

"Hello, my name is Ilya, I'm developer of Monetal. Since I have got my first Lumia from Nokia in 2012, I was looking for a good finance manager. Monetal is my vision of the personal finance application. It uses "tap-tap-tap" technology, which provide very fast way to add new transactions. I hope you'll like it. Thank you."

Monetal - the Expense Tracker for Android, iOS and WinPhone. Offering a clean and intuitive interface, the application makes it super easy and fun for you to track expenses.
Monetal allows you to create several accounts for cash, credit cards, electronic money, and then log income and expenses for each account via plus and minus icons on the main screen. The process is very fast. When you’re about to pay for gasoline, for example, quickly open Monetal on the phone, click minus, type in the amount, select a tag from the list of commonly used categories, and you’ll be done before you get your change back.

Why Monetal is so convenient:
  • Instant loading
  • Add transaction with 3 clicks
  • Considers the costs, revenues, and debts
  • Flexible budget system
  • Sync between devices
  • Detailed payment history
  • Password lock
  • Unlimited categories and subcategories
  • Month reports to email
  • It's charged with positive energy
  • Attracts wealth
  • Works offline, no registration required
  • No ads. Absolutely!

It's your new finance tracker! Monetal supports three main platforms, takes 5Mb, free from ads and doesn't required any account or registration. It works fine in offline mode and contains all your data, which will be about 500Kb for 5 years. Thought-out to the smallest detail and having settings for every occasion, Monetal is ready to become your reliable assistant. Do you use another finance tracker? Just write to support and start to use Monetal. When importer will be ready, you will transfer all your data to Monetal.

Author: Ilya Krupko (Clickland)
Home page: www.myMonetal.com
Documentation: https://mymonetal.com/help_en.php
Support: [email protected]

Download v.4.33 (27.10.2018):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.monetal.free
Attached Files
File Type: apk Monetal v4.33.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.96 MB, 166 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kruiller For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kruiller Ad-Free

22nd April 2015, 01:57 PM |#2  
OP Member
Flag St.Petersburg

Donate to Me
More
Monetal has passed beta testing and now available for everyone in Google Play. Its just a first version with minimum fuctions, so I set the lowest price for the paid one. Feel free to ask any questions or suggest your ideas while I continue to develop Monetal.
Download:
Paid version for 1$.
Free version. Limited to three accounts and no password lock.
17th November 2015, 08:46 AM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

More
v3.1
Version 3.1 is available in Google Play. Monetal got Debts, password lock, email reports and more cool stuff.
To celebrate, today I give anybody the Premium version. Just send me your email and you will get activation code for free
5th February 2016, 01:36 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag St.Petersburg

Donate to Me
More
New Monetal v.3.3 is published. Please make a backup before update. As always, to [email protected] until 8 february, and you will get activation code fo FREE. Thank you!
- Sync up to three devices
- interface optimization
- UYU and NIS currencies
- resizeble widget
- several bugs fixed
The Following User Says Thank You to Kruiller For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kruiller Ad-Free
5th February 2016, 06:43 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Great app! I've used it on my windows phone, and now is on my android phone. Everything works great. I recommend it to everyone!

Послато са E2303 уз помоћ Тапатока
5th February 2016, 07:33 PM |#6  
Flag Nis
Thanks Meter: 42

More
App looks great! I will check it out!
6th February 2016, 09:38 AM |#7  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 397

More
Great app, worth installing.
8th February 2016, 06:46 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag St.Petersburg

Donate to Me
More
Ok guys, Monetal needs new users, so free promo codes are available until 15 february! Try Monetal and contact with [email protected] to get activation code to unclock all features for free. Monetal needs your attention, not money. Thank you!

ps. if you want review Monetal on your blog or site don't hesitate to contact me to gethelp. Monetal was reviewed several times total and that is a great opportunity to get interesting content to your readers
The Following User Says Thank You to Kruiller For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kruiller Ad-Free
24th February 2016, 11:15 AM |#9  

More
Thank you for such a productive application. I've been using this application for years. Really worth using it.
Keep improving it...
This is a must app in my app list...
26th February 2016, 04:57 AM |#10  

More
I have been using this Application for years. All the functions are great.. Even though I began with Monetal windows, Currently am using Monetal Android.
This app is first on my cant live without app list.
Keep improving it..
Thank you for such an app...
28th September 2016, 10:53 AM |#11  
OP Member
Flag St.Petersburg

Donate to Me
More
Hi everybody. I have updated Monetal so new version of 3.16 is available in Google Play:
- new data storage system. It helps retore data after failures
- Roboto font builded in (for Xiaomi and other phones)
- BYR, TND, CLP currencies added
- bug fixes (sync algorithm, stability and more);
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
debt, expense, finance, income, loan

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)