Both DNS and ping work for me.
You can check here:
Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs
I keep getting the "NetGard has been disabled, likely by using another VPN based app" after anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. (see screenshot)
This has been happening since upgrading to android 9 (I am on 10 now). I am not running any other VPN apps and I turned off all power saving features in settings with no change in results. Any ideas?
Hello, I installed NetGuard from GitHub and it is a great application.
I have one question, because I didn't manage to find any answer in documentation or here, is it possible to block part of the site based on directory/location part in URL?
So for example I want to block ww.bbc.com/sport but not ww.bbc.com/news , or you can only block whole domain bbc.com using host file?
Hey guys -
Still relatively new to this app, am learning slowly. I recently somehow got NetGuard into an odd quandry, and am not sure how I did it, nor how I fix it:
- The notification reads "Enforcing Rules: 0 allowed, 337 blocked.".
- Some Apps are unblocked on Metered and Unmeterd - green icons up my app name.
- These same Apps, though, have red entries in the Access Attempts.
- IPs don't seem to be getting reverse-lookup to names. SOME are, but a lot (possibly newer calls?) aren't.
- In the menu, "Lockdown Traffic" is NOT selected.
Nope, I got internet - the applications that DO have individual 'allow' rules are allowed to get out. Just the ones that are fully allowed in Metered/Unmetered mode aren't able to, oddly.
Saw you just posted a beta. Will upgrade, see if that changes anything. (Oh, I was on 2.272.. On a Pixel4, running the latest stock release from Google with Magisk v20.3)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|