FORUMS

[25.01.2016][APP][4.1+] NetSend File Transfer-Fast, secure and reliable file transfer

1,522 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,157

By despotovski01, Inactive Recognized Developer on 21st August 2015, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

NetSend File Transfer is a free tool for sharing files between devices the Internet. It uses a device-to-device connection to transfer files, thus it’s secure and doesn’t rely on any third-party services. It doesn’t ask for a registration and is completely free of any kind of limitations!

Main features

• Fast and secure file transfer
• Modern and easy-to-use user interface
• No user account needed for sending and receiving files, just the recipient’s receive code
• QR code support
• Supports all kinds of files
• Tabbed menu for easy file access
• Supports sharing of installed apps
• Data usage-friendly, allows users to set a limit to usage on mobile networks
• Easy sharing – accepts files from any app

How to use

• To send files, select the files from the main app screen and click the Send button to proceed to the Send window. Then, enter the recipient’s receive code or scan a valid QR code that contains it, proceed with sending and wait for the recipient to accept the files.
• To receive files, go to the Receive files screen from the main app menu and turn on the receiver service. Then, give the receive code that had appeared on the screen to the sender and wait for a prompt to receive the files.

What’s to come?

A PC client for NetSend File Transfer is currently in the works, and it shouldn’t take me long to finish it. When ready, I’ll update the app and post the link to the PC client here as well, so stay tuned!

Download link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndfiletransfer

If you like my app, please rate it 5 stars on Google Play. Also, leave a review if you like.
If you find any bugs, please send me a bug report. That will help me a lot!

Changelog
Quote:

v1.2.0:
-Added a remove button to items in the send files menu
-Added a setting to save the last used receive code (enabled by default)
-Fixed bugs
v1.1.0:
-Added QR code functionality: you can now scan a QR code instead of typing the whole receive code
-Modified the receive code popup to show a QR code containing the receive code
-Bug fixes
v1.0.1:
-Bug fixes
v1.0:
-Initial release

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2015-08-21-133900.png
Views:	996
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	3446799   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-20-12-43-36.png
Views:	980
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	3446800   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-21-13-17-59.jpg
Views:	980
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	3446801   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-21-13-19-55.jpg
Views:	930
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	3446802   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-21-13-23-11.png
Views:	918
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	3446803   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2015-08-21-135023.png
Views:	908
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	3446804   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2015-08-21-141911.png
Views:	872
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	3446805   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2015-08-21-142034.png
Views:	850
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	3446806   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-17-16-22-27.png
Views:	236
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	3477189  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to despotovski01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift despotovski01 Ad-Free
25th August 2015, 10:35 AM |#2  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Skopje

Donate to Me
More
So guys, how do you like my app?
25th August 2015, 02:09 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Will try
Can it send .apk too?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlexiusItaly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlexiusItaly Ad-Free
25th August 2015, 03:00 PM |#4  
Flag Skopje

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexiusItaly

Will try
Can it send .apk too?

Yes, it can send installed APKs as well as APK files in your storage memory.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to despotovski01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift despotovski01 Ad-Free
25th August 2015, 04:36 PM |#5  
Flag Cabin Africa
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sure please send
Yes its good thanks for the effort. cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by despotovski01

So guys, how do you like my app?

The Following User Says Thank You to trojannavigator For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trojannavigator Ad-Free
29th August 2015, 03:35 PM |#6  
Flag Skopje

Donate to Me
More
NetSend File Transfer received its first update! It contains just bug fixes, but is nevertheless worthy. As always, you can get the update on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndfiletransfer

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
14th September 2015, 03:23 PM |#7  
Flag Skopje

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys, I'm updating NetSend File Transfer soon, so I would like to hear from you if you have any requests or suggestions for the next version? Also the PC program is in the works and should be out soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to despotovski01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift despotovski01 Ad-Free
14th September 2015, 09:21 PM |#8  

More
I think you need to spam your app because it's good but only 5 person download it and i'm one of this five person (sorry for OT suggestion)
An other suggestion is to add more language because i understand english but here in Italy 80% of person want italian language or they don't install the app.. If you want i can try to help you with translate (but i'm not a developer of app i only made game with game maker or app for windows with visuale basic) and i can translate word in true italian not in "no sense language" like google translate so if you want i'm here (i'm a student so i've not a lot of free time but i want to help you).. Best things for now :thumbup:
The Following User Says Thank You to AlexiusItaly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlexiusItaly Ad-Free
15th September 2015, 08:05 AM |#9  
Flag Skopje

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexiusItaly

I think you need to spam your app because it's good but only 5 person download it and i'm one of this five person (sorry for OT suggestion)
An other suggestion is to add more language because i understand english but here in Italy 80% of person want italian language or they don't install the app.. If you want i can try to help you with translate (but i'm not a developer of app i only made game with game maker or app for windows with visuale basic) and i can translate word in true italian not in "no sense language" like google translate so if you want i'm here (i'm a student so i've not a lot of free time but i want to help you).. Best things for now

Thanks for the feedback . I like your ideas and I could definitely use help with the translations. I'll contact you later for the translation, if that's OK with you.

15th September 2015, 12:09 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by despotovski01

Thanks for the feedback . I like your ideas and I could definitely use help with the translations. I'll contact you later for the translation, if that's OK with you.

All right :thumbup:
15th September 2015, 08:43 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 127

More
I've always looked for an app like this!
The code thing is a little annoying when sending files to more than one device. Maybe you should include a qr-code to scan and save the device as 'known' or 'safe'.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, file, internet, netsend, transfer

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)