NetSend File Transfer is a free tool for sharing files between devices the Internet. It uses a device-to-device connection to transfer files, thus it’s secure and doesn’t rely on any third-party services. It doesn’t ask for a registration and is completely free of any kind of limitations!
• Fast and secure file transfer
• Modern and easy-to-use user interface
• No user account needed for sending and receiving files, just the recipient’s receive code
• QR code support
• Supports all kinds of files
• Tabbed menu for easy file access
• Supports sharing of installed apps
• Data usage-friendly, allows users to set a limit to usage on mobile networks
• Easy sharing – accepts files from any app
How to use
• To send files, select the files from the main app screen and click the Send button to proceed to the Send window. Then, enter the recipient’s receive code or scan a valid QR code that contains it, proceed with sending and wait for the recipient to accept the files.
• To receive files, go to the Receive files screen from the main app menu and turn on the receiver service. Then, give the receive code that had appeared on the screen to the sender and wait for a prompt to receive the files.
What’s to come?
A PC client for NetSend File Transfer is currently in the works, and it shouldn’t take me long to finish it. When ready, I’ll update the app and post the link to the PC client here as well, so stay tuned!
If you like my app, please rate it 5 stars on Google Play. Also, leave a review if you like.
If you find any bugs, please send me a bug report. That will help me a lot!
-Added a remove button to items in the send files menu
-Added a setting to save the last used receive code (enabled by default)
-Added QR code functionality: you can now scan a QR code instead of typing the whole receive code
-Modified the receive code popup to show a QR code containing the receive code