I have just launched a "NoRoot Data Firewall" app in GooglePlay recently.
It has the following features:
* NO ROOT REQUIRED FIREWALL.
* Control the access permission for each app to access internet with mobile network and WIFI.
* Support to only blocking background data and let foreground data go.
* Record, analyze and sort the data usage for each app.
* Analyze the accessed websites for each app.
* Startup automatically.
* Capture packets(Sniffer).
* Manage app permissions for 4.3, 4.4 devices.
The google play app is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...anjia.firewall
Hope you like it.
Many thanks for xda member @revoluazul and @Ragga Muffin translating into Spanish, @hevesi_j translating into Hungarian, @gaich translating into Russian, @Helluuu translating into Swedish, @Ledare translating into Indonesian, @EslamA7med translating into Arabic, @profprof translating into Turkish, @MinedSafe translating into Polish.
Welcome to translation at http://www.getlocalization.com/norootdatafirewall/.