[App][4.0.3+] Notify me - Notification App

Search This thread

Kila

Mar 8, 2014
Hey,

I developed this app because I'm really an expert in forgetting stuff. I need notifications, that remind me. I know there are some of such apps in the Play Store but there are always some features missing, I'd like to have. With this app you can create Android notifications with title, description, icon, color, ...
Notify me
Here are all the features:
  • Set title and description of notification
  • Numerous settings to individualize the notification (Icon, Color, Alarm, App,...)
  • Daily or weekly repeating alarm
  • Light and Dark Theme
  • Numerous Action Buttons for the notification
  • Material Design
  • Share notifications
  • Heads-Up notifications (Android >= 21)
  • Notifications will be displayed on your Android Wear Smartwatch
  • Totally free and ad-free
  • Frequent app improvements based on your feedback

A screenshot of two notifications and how to create a notification
screenshot_english6-1488021065479.png

screenshot_english2.png

screenshot_english5.png

Last edited:

freegame619

Aug 16, 2010
Where is the link man, at least provide the link as a text, when I search for the name, there seems to be a lot of apps like this.

Edit: It took me near to 10 minutes to find the app, I went through a number of notify apps, the app customization is what forced me to look into this.
Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Kila

Mar 8, 2014
If you tried this app with Android 4.1.x and you uninstalled it because it crashed, I would be very happy if you try it out now again. There was a bug only existing for Android 4.1.x, which I did not recognized before.

Kila

Mar 8, 2014
I released an update because the alarm setting got used way more than expected. It is now possible to set an interval. That means if you want the notification to appear every second monday you can set the first alarm, choose "repeat daily" and instead of "every" you select "Every 14". Furthermore it is now possible to repeat the notification monthly. And if you have a greek phone you can now use this app in your language, too.

Version 1.0.16: - Advanced alarm settings (repeat monthly, intervals)
- Greek added

Kila

Mar 8, 2014
With the new update it is now possible to change the sound of a notification. You can set it individually for every notification or set the default in the settings.

Version 1.1.2: - You can now change the sound of a notification

D

Deleted member 7820801

Your app is very usefull. I use the notification panel a lot and I can always see my note with this application. It also has everything you need. Thank you.

Reactions: Kila

Kila

Mar 8, 2014
Thank you! Yes that was the reason why I developed this app. I need to remember a lot of things and ToDo-Lists aren't good enough for me. I always forget to look at them.

m0d

Nov 3, 2010
So, due to firebase phone may not sleep affecting battery life:
Code:
- Prevent phone from sleeping: Used by Firebase Crash Tool
- Full Internet access: Used by Firebase Crash Reporting Tool
- View Network status / WiFi state: Used by Firebase Crash Reporting Tool

Reactions: Kila

Kila

Mar 8, 2014
You are right. I never thought about that, thank you! I just removed this permission. I'll test it a bit, if everything still works (it seems so). Then I'll release the update in the next hours/days.

Kila

Mar 8, 2014
Thanks again for your hint m0d. I've released the update now. The WAKE_LOCK permission is not there anymore and everything still works as expected. Furthermore I changed the icon for the "permanent notification" because it looked weird on some Samsung devices.

Version 1.1.5: - Removed unnecessary permission
- changed icon in status bar

Kila

Mar 8, 2014
After changig the sound and the color it is now possible to change the LED color (if you have Android >= Lollipop and your device supports changing the LED color). You can decide if the LED should have the same color as the notification.

Version 1.2.5: - You can now choose in the settings, if the LED should have the same color as the background color (only for Android >= Lollipop and not every device supports this setting)

I know the color picker is not the best. I'll try to improve it in one of the next updates.

Kila

Mar 8, 2014
For all spanish people here. You can now use your app in your language. If you find a wrong translation you can send me an email or fix it on GitHub: https://github.com/Lars3n95/Notify-me
Or if you can speak a language fluently which is not yet existing on GitHub you can add a translation too.

Version 1.2.8: - Added spanish translation

Kila

Mar 8, 2014
The new color picker is available now. And you can change the snooze duration via keyboard now.

Version 1.2.14: - New color picker
- Snooze duration can now be entered as text (settings) Version

Kila

Mar 8, 2014
Got some new updates for you:

Version 1.2.19: - You can choose in the settings if you want to see your notifications immediately after creation, before the set alarm
Version 1.2.16: - Removed notifications are ordered differently now. Recently deleted notifications are on top
- Dialog if you want to remove all notifications

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,

I developed this app because I'm really an expert in forgetting stuff. I need notifications, that remind me. I know there are some of such apps in the Play Store but there are always some features missing, I'd like to have. With this app you can create Android notifications with title, description, icon, color, ...
    Notify me
    Here are all the features:
    • Set title and description of notification
    • Numerous settings to individualize the notification (Icon, Color, Alarm, App,...)
    • Daily or weekly repeating alarm
    • Light and Dark Theme
    • Numerous Action Buttons for the notification
    • Material Design
    • Share notifications
    • Heads-Up notifications (Android >= 21)
    • Notifications will be displayed on your Android Wear Smartwatch
    • Totally free and ad-free
    • Frequent app improvements based on your feedback

A screenshot of two notifications and how to create a notification
    screenshot_english6-1488021065479.png

screenshot_english2.png

screenshot_english5.png
    With the new update it is now possible to change the sound of a notification. You can set it individually for every notification or set the default in the settings.

Version 1.1.2: - You can now change the sound of a notification
    Oh damn I'm so sorry. Added the link.
    Notify me
    If you tried this app with Android 4.1.x and you uninstalled it because it crashed, I would be very happy if you try it out now again. There was a bug only existing for Android 4.1.x, which I did not recognized before.
    I released an update because the alarm setting got used way more than expected. It is now possible to set an interval. That means if you want the notification to appear every second monday you can set the first alarm, choose "repeat daily" and instead of "every" you select "Every 14". Furthermore it is now possible to repeat the notification monthly. And if you have a greek phone you can now use this app in your language, too.

Version 1.0.16: - Advanced alarm settings (repeat monthly, intervals)
    - Greek added