DSP Manager for me is a amazing audio effect. But new features only develop for Omnirom, that's a disappointment.
Now with 12 bands equalizer!!!
CPU usage around 35%-60%!!!
So what I done is modifying original DSP Manager source code to add audio framework component into it to make it works, now I'm able to add more new effects and options into it easily. Also, it basically work for any CPU.
Now support LOLLIPOP and Marshmallow devices.
Original DSP Manager features:
2. Bass Boost
4. 12 Band Hybrid Equalizer (1 low shelf, 9 band shelves, 1 adjustable-Q band shelf, 1 high shelves)
5. Stereo Widen
6. Adjustable Low pass filter(Bass Boost)
7. 3 custom bass boost mode
1. Linear phase FIR Equalizer------Status: Windowed Sinc FIR Coefficient generator works!
2. Equalizer presets
3. Parameterized Room Convolution
---I solve bugs appear in Omnirom version. It now can do preset saving/loading on each tab without restriction.
7. Noise reduced compare with original one, since it turn on Triangular Probability Dither only when suitable strength applied. Compression, Virtualizer and Stereo Widener have zero noise!
Misc change: Remove log for reduce binary size.
New icon design and Russian translation by XDA member scrubber
Download it on Github:
Github Page: https://james34602.github.io/JamesDSPManager/
How to install?
1.copy app into your /system
2.copy lib variant of corresponding platform you got.
e.g. For ARM cpu, rename lib_arm to lib and copy it into your /system
For x86 cpu, rename lib_x86 to lib and copy it into your /system
3.copy vendor into your /system
Why use this equalizer/effects?
This is fully open source, no extra code added, check above Github link.
Will NOT deal with anything with SELinux
Current Updates and FUTURE Update:
25th October, 2016
1. Update code in order to compile successfully on latest Clang compiler.
2. Add one more build option, the 'ARM Mode'. I'm not sure it is work for you or not, if it works, it really process faster, and more power saving.
23th October, 2016
1. Remove unused stuff, interpolation, etc. Less calculation instructions.
22th October, 2016
1. Reduce band number to 12, reduce CPU usage to minimize audio lag.
24th September, 2016
1. Fix permission grant on Android 6.0 when saving preset.
3rd September, 2016
1. Bands frequency fix.
2. Bands bandwidth fix.
3. Use stlport_static for reduce binary size
15th Augest, 2016
1. 14 Band Hybrid equalizer
--- (Latest)Equalizer band 13 fix.
2. More bass boost mode, more low pass filter slope selection.
3. Minor improvement on Virtualizer.
4. New icon and Russian translation.
5. Reduce binary size
2nd Aug 2015
1. Initialize repository.
2. All feature merged with Omnirom and run success on other roms.
Tested CPU: Snapdragon, Exynos, Intel i7 and Atom series
Will nerver support KitKat