We have fixed all known battery drain issues in version 1.0.2036. If you still have abnormal battery drain problem, please kindly follow this thread, thanks!
1. Have multiple social accounts online simultaneously on one device, like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, VK and even more.
2. Play two game accounts together to have more fun, like COC, COK and many other games.
3. Separate your work and personal apps and accounts.
4. (Future release) Have your little private space for your private apps and data.
5. More scenarios to be found.
As of 1.0.2036, Parallel Space has been translated to following languages: Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Dutch, English, Italian, Hindu, Spanish, Russian
Welcome to help us translating Parallel Space:
1. Fixed issue with MediaStore API
2. Fixed a issue in 1.0.2033 which crashes Line.
1.Fixed an issue which causes abnormal battery drain.
2.Fixed an issue with WhatsApp that can’t send location messages
3.Fixed a problem of wrong page jumps when click shortcut
4.Fixed a problem that causes request permission dialog keep appearing on Android 6.0
5.Fixed several crash issues with Alipay, QQ mail, Renren, COC chinese version on certain Android phones.
1. Added translation: Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Arabic, Hindi and Russian
2. Removed "Facebook+" and "Instagram+" icon on apps drawer.
3. Fixed issues with WhatsApp (can't change profile photo, chat wallpaper, etc)
4. Better support for 64bit Google Play Services and system apps.
5. Fixed a issue which causes abnormal battery drain.
6. Experimental support for Intel based Android devices (Asus Zenfone series, etc).
2016/02/05 1.0.1963Zenfone users: we have temporarily removed Zenfone and other Intel based Android devices from supported devices in Google Play due to poor reviews. We will not make Parallel Space available to Intel based Android devices in Google Play until x86 support is complete. During this time, the only option to try Parallel Space is to download and install attached APK directly. Sorry for inconvenience.
1. How many apps does Parallel Space support?
Most apps in Play Store should work within Parallel Space.
Some system apps may not work since they require permissions not available to Parallel Space.
3. Does it modify or repack app?
No, what we did is created something like QEMU user mode, which is a virtualized environment. Apps running inside are completely untouched.
4. Which device does it support?
ARM based devices are fully supported.
Since 1.0.2002, we have added experimental x86 support. It's incomplete for now so some apps may not work properly.
5. So many permissions!
Parallel Space delegates all permission requests from apps running inside. In order to make sure apps running inside not crash due to insufficient permission, Parallel Space has to request as many permissions as possible.
6. Huge memory/battery/network consumption
Same as above. Memory, battery, network are used by apps running inside, not Parallel Space itself, just relax and enjoy.
7. I have concern about my privacy
We promise we will NEVER touch anything private inside Parallel Space.
You can find it from Google Play:
Or download directly from the attachment below.
Thank you and hope you will like it!