☆Supports for all Android devices!☆
It's aimed to support all Android devices running Android 3+.
This is an improved and more generic implementation of EFS Backup.
This application auto detect all your device partitions and let you save a backup of any of them (Boot, EFS, Modems...), to keep them safe from getting corrupted after bad Rom flashing issues.
You can backup any partition to your internal or external SdCard, the backup supports 3 formats:
- Raw partition image (Img)
- Tar archived image (No compression)
- Compressed GZ image (Small size)
- The backups are saved on /Sdcard/PartitionsBackups.
- Do NOT leave the EFS/Modems backups on your Sdcard, make sure you keep them on a safe place
- It supports stock and custom Roms (CM, Omni...)
- Do NOT use the restoration feature for tests purposes, it is recommended to use it for small partitions only (EFS, Boot, Modems...), you can restore other partitions backups with Fastboot, Odin or any other flashing tool depending on which device you are using.
- Post your Exact device model
- PM me your logcat (you can use Syslog App)
- Various bugs fixes
- Add restoration feature, the backup file must be a raw partition image (with img extension)
- Minor bugs fixes
Suggestions are welcome, if you like the application please rate it.