PassKeep is an easy and secure way to keep all your passwords with you at all times. All you have to do is remember one password which is the master password. The master password is encrypted using a salted PBKDF2 (Password-Based Key Derivation Function 2). SQLCipher is used to encrypt the database with provides transparent 256-bit AES encryption.
- Fingerprint sign in (Android Marshamallow and above)
- Autofill login details on Chrome browser and in other applications (*API 18+ (Jellybean MR2))
- Custom Fields
- Customizable application colour
- Floating window for easier entry of passwords (resizable)
- Category Manager
- Clear clipboard entry on app exit and floating window been closed
- Quick access notification to sign in when logged out
- Password Stats
- Color code your entries
- Backup and Restore the database
- Auto Backup and Restore database (user configurable time, intervals & max backups)
- Backup and Restore from CSV (** WARNING** CSV backups are unencrypted)
- Share backups to Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
- Password Generator
- Password Strength Checker
- LG Dual window Support
- Dark Theme
- Add Samsung Multi-Window support
- Add Samsung Pen-Window support
- Auto logout after a set time
- Self-destruct mode after a certain amount of password attempts
- Fast login - login without needing to press the sign in button
- Block screenshots for the application
- Keep screen on while using the application
Use of permissions
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - To start the auto backup on each boot.
READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For the built in file explorer and backing up DB and CSV.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - For the floating window.
USE_FINGERPRINT - For fingerprint sign in (Android Marshmallow and above)
BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE - For autofilling login information (Android Jellybean MR2 and above)
BILLING - For in app donations -- PassKeep is still 100% free
** IMPORTANT **
As this application does not use the internet to store any of your data, IF you loose your master passkey passwords will not be recoverable. Make sure to make regular DB backups (use the automatic backup if your memory is bad). You can backup to a CSV file but it is not recommended as all your passwords will be in plain text.
I have attached the APK in the downloads section for people who live in the countries which don't have access to Google Play, however if Google Play is available in your country please download from there (using the button above) as it's easier to keep track of downloads.
Translations - Please help with translating, strings can be found here on GitHub, if your unfamiliar with GIT you can attach the translated strings in a post within this thread. Or better yet sign up to OneSkyApp (it's free) and you can transalte using the web UI here. Thanks
Russian @DumF0rGaming & @gaich
Czech @phsnake / Lukas Novotny
German @laufersteppenwolf & @Trafalgar Square & @noc.jfcbs
Incomplete Translations - Required
Chinese (Simplified) @ContactFront
Portuguese (Brazil) @LeandritoG & @brenosnt
Vietnamese @dd721411 & @Soft Phan
Help & FAQ
PassKeep, App for all devices (see above for details)
Last Updated 2017-08-30