FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

[APP][4.1+] PassKeep - Password Manager

3,234 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,518

By wedgess, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 23rd September 2015, 07:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st August 2017, 06:55 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Auto fill not working on

31st August 2017, 08:57 AM |#102  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Dublin, Ireland

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryn70

Auto fill not working on

Autofill uses the "Site" entry and "Application" entry to determine whether or not PassKeep contains an entry for autofilling. If you wish to use autofill ensure that these two fields are filled out correctly
2nd September 2017, 02:07 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Hello!

Just tried your app, and I love it!

Just a bug I just found... Screenshots are made even if I turned it off in settings...

Xperia Z3 c, 5.1.1 stock.

Best, Nicole from Sweden ヅ

Skickat från min D5803 via Tapatalk
2nd September 2017, 07:22 PM |#104  
Flag Dublin, Ireland

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kottebo

Hello!

Just tried your app, and I love it!

Just a bug I just found... Screenshots are made even if I turned it off in settings...

Xperia Z3 c, 5.1.1 stock.

Best, Nicole from Sweden ヅ

Thanks for the report, I didn't notice. Can you confirm that when you restart PassKeep it blocks screenshots?
The Following User Says Thank You to wedgess For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2017, 07:57 PM |#105  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgess

Thanks for the report, I didn't notice. Can you confirm that when you restart PassKeep it blocks screenshots?

Hello again and thank you for answer ヅ

Confirmed, both on my Z3 and my Xperia XZ, 7.1.1, stock.

And may I ask for two future requests ♡ Would it be possible to enable in settings to turn autorotation off...? And please, IAP-donation, I would like to make a donation, but I don't have PayPal...

Again, love the app, and I have tried a lot the last day since the Instagramhack, and this is my choice no questions about it!

Nicole ヅ

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kottebo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kottebo Ad-Free
3rd September 2017, 01:27 PM |#106  
Flag Dublin, Ireland

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hello again and thank you for answer ヅ

Confirmed, both on my Z3 and my Xperia XZ, 7.1.1, stock.

And may I ask for two future requests ♡ Would it be possible to enable in settings to turn autorotation off...? And please, IAP-donation, I would like to make a donation, but I don't have PayPal...

Again, love the app, and I have tried a lot the last day since the Instagramhack, and this is my choice no questions about it!

Nicole ヅ

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

Thanks, I can also confirm it on my devices and noticed it's the same for keeping the screen on. I've fixed both and will push an update later in the week as I'm busy with work at the moment.

Ye sure, so you would like an option to lock rotation to portrait? There is already IAP for donations it was added in the last release. You can find it in "about" and there is a big donate button The only thing about IAP donations is Google takes 33% + tax. But if you don't have a PayPal there is no other choice.
Thanks Nicole, greatly appreciated
3rd September 2017, 01:33 PM |#107  

More
Quote:

Thanks, I can also confirm it on my devices and noticed it's the same for keeping the screen on. I've fixed both and will push an update later in the week as I'm busy with work at the moment.

Ye sure, so you would like an option to lock rotation to portrait? There is already IAP for donations it was added in the last release. You can find it in "about" and there is a big donate button The only thing about IAP donations is Google takes 33% + tax. But if you don't have a PayPal there is no other choice.
Thanks Nicole, greatly appreciated

Hello again! ヅ

Yes please, I would really like to be able to lock rotation to portrait, thank you!

Aha, didn't look under "about", I will go there and have a look ヅ Damn Google... But, what to do... better than nothing I guess...

Thank you, again, for a great work with this app ♡

Update - donation done ✮

The Following User Says Thank You to kottebo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kottebo Ad-Free
3rd September 2017, 02:58 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi, will you be able to add the function to make the backup directly to a FTP?

Thanks for the hard work.
5th September 2017, 12:52 PM |#109  
Flag Dublin, Ireland

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hello again! ヅ

Yes please, I would really like to be able to lock rotation to portrait, thank you!

Aha, didn't look under "about", I will go there and have a look ヅ Damn Google... But, what to do... better than nothing I guess...

Thank you, again, for a great work with this app ♡

Update - donation done ✮

Thanks Nicole, really appreciate the donation. I've pretty much finished the update, just going through a couple of more bug fixes and then need to update the translations. I'll release to the beta channel first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoportugal

Hi, will you be able to add the function to make the backup directly to a FTP?

Thanks for the hard work.

Hi, unfortunately not as PassKeep is an offline password manager, uploading to FTP/ cloud requires the application to have internet permissions. I'll possibly think about it at a later date. For now you can share a backup to the cloud but this has to be done manually.
5th September 2017, 01:23 PM |#110  

More
Quote:

Thanks Nicole, really appreciate the donation. I've pretty much finished the update, just going through a couple of more bug fixes and then need to update the translations. I'll release to the beta channel first.

Hi, unfortunately not as PassKeep is an offline password manager, uploading to FTP/ cloud requires the application to have internet permissions. I'll possibly think about it at a later date. For now you can share a backup to the cloud but this has to be done manually.

Thank you ヅ

And please remain offline, it's way safer this way. I use Dropsync to sync the DB to the cloud, no way to get hacked

5th September 2017, 11:53 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 727

More
Your 'Get It On Google play' button/link is invalid
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170905-184805.png
Views:	322
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	4263888

Sent from my Nexus 7
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread