FORUMS

[APP][5.0+] Power Shade | Custom AOSP notification shade

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 26

By treydev, Member on 5th August 2020, 03:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

Power Shade
Bring the AOSP Notification Shade to any device.
But with lots of customization on top. Features not seen even in Custom ROMs.

Banner
Screenshot

Power Shade is the most advanced notifications panel customizer. It provides you the options to make your quick settings the way you want. Designed to seamlessly change themes to enlighten your mood and brighten your day. You get the latest modern features on any Android device.

It even has the Media player from Android 11 and it supports all music player apps.

Download

Let me know about your experience below.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to treydev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift treydev Ad-Free
8th August 2020, 01:17 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Gave it a try and liked it a lot. But one thing stops me from buying and keep using it: on my Samsung Galaxy S9 it uses only half of the screen hight when pulling down. Intended or a bug?
8th August 2020, 02:18 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Love the app and bought it right away after testing it for a couple of hour.

I love how I can reply messages frombthe lockscreen without unlocking the phone.

Now, is it possible to make it not going to home screen everytime opening the shade from inside and app?

I'm using note 10+ with one ui 2.1. Everything else is working fine.
8th August 2020, 04:51 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalShare

Gave it a try and liked it a lot. But one thing stops me from buying and keep using it: on my Samsung Galaxy S9 it uses only half of the screen hight when pulling down. Intended or a bug?

Hi. Please try to restart the app.
8th August 2020, 04:53 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abramadhi

Love the app and bought it right away after testing it for a couple of hour.

I love how I can reply messages frombthe lockscreen without unlocking the phone.

Now, is it possible to make it not going to home screen everytime opening the shade from inside and app?

I'm using note 10+ with one ui 2.1. Everything else is working fine.

Hi. Are you using an Edge Trigger? If so, try to swipe downwards on it, instead of left/ right.
8th August 2020, 05:07 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by treydev

Hi. Are you using an Edge Trigger? If so, try to swipe downwards on it, instead of left/ right.

Nope, i'm using one hand operation+ from samsung for back gesture and opening the shade. It can open the shade no problem, no glitch, but everytime the shade open, the app i'm currently on was stopped and goes to home screen. The shade is still open, only the app behind it gets closed and goes to home screen.

Update:
Tried your suggestion to use edge trigger, it works. It can open the shade without closing the app underneath it.
So I guess I have to adjusting edge trigger and one hand operation+ for now.
9th August 2020, 02:29 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Looks Great! Real smooth and Beautiful
One problem though, on my Mi note 10 (A10)
When I click on any notification to enter it - nothing happens.
Any idea why? I think I gave it all the permissions asked.
9th August 2020, 04:19 AM |#8  
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoz813

Looks Great! Real smooth and Beautiful
One problem though, on my Mi note 10 (A10)
When I click on any notification to enter it - nothing happens.
Any idea why? I think I gave it all the permissions asked.

Check again, mine have Mi Note 10 and everything is working
9th August 2020, 06:17 AM |#9  
Flag Australia
Thanks Meter: 156

More
Incredible app, purchased it. Although 1 issue I have is when I swipe down on home screen to pull down, it pulls down the stock one, not power shade, is it possible to change this and I've just missed the option some where?,
9th August 2020, 08:14 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am receiving system notification on lock screen. Are there any custom notification for the lock screen as well?
9th August 2020, 09:21 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesausage

Incredible app, purchased it. Although 1 issue I have is when I swipe down on home screen to pull down, it pulls down the stock one, not power shade, is it possible to change this and I've just missed the option some where?,

There is an option to always overlay the stock one in Extras>Override system panel.

On my samsung note 10+ with one ui 2.1 it's working without turning on the override system panel after restarting the phone.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

@treydev

Whatsapp notification always falls under the silent notification section. Is it a bug?

On the stock one it isn't.
The Following User Says Thank You to abramadhi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abramadhi Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 11, aosp, notifications, quick settings

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)