FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App][XDA Exclusive][XDA PORTAL] PUB GFX+ Tool: XDA- #1 Gfx Tool for PUBG Mobile

494 posts
Thanks Meter: 854

Post Reply Email Thread
27th March 2019, 08:11 AM |#521  
Flag Kalka, Haryana
Thanks Meter: 333

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmcshagbag

Found better settings for my OnePlus 3! 720p, vulkan, all optimizations, 60fps, smooth, low graphics, no shadows, and turn off the auto graphic adjust in game to have the best experience ever! Temps remain the same as all other settings for me but this runs 60fps almost the whole time I am playing so its definitely the best setup I have found yet. Give it a try and let me know how this works for you.

Was a little bit busy, so couldn't inform you that the previous settings you suggested are pretty great! I get good performance when the device is cool, but starts lagging as the temperature rises. Will give these also a try!

Sent from my #FlagshipKiller3T using Tapatalk

27th March 2019, 08:29 AM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 66

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSJ1998

Was a little bit busy, so couldn't inform you that the previous settings you suggested are pretty great! I get good performance when the device is cool, but starts lagging as the temperature rises. Will give these also a try!

I believe what makes it lag is the auto adjusting of the graphics setting at the bottom of graphics tab. I turned it off and performance is through the roof now.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrmcshagbag For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrmcshagbag Ad-Free
27th March 2019, 05:07 PM |#523  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmcshagbag

I believe what makes it lag is the auto adjusting of the graphics setting at the bottom of graphics tab. I turned it off and performance is through the roof now.

The lag is because of overheating, when the device is getting hot, the CPU gets a limit and the device runs in lower frequencies. Sudden changes in throttling can be felt while playing. Hence the lag.

That is why Gaming Phones having SD845 and liquid tech perform well than Poco or OnePlus having the same chipset. Lower temps make a big difference.
28th March 2019, 02:49 AM |#524  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 18

More
There should be option to select the lobby style in GFX tool as we have three options.......If i change it then the graphics resets
2nd April 2019, 04:58 AM |#525  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Setting combination suggestion
I have a lonovo a7000+ (k3 note) which have MT6752 chipset with Mali-T760MP2 gpu. I can play pubg in my phone but i want a better performance than what i'm getting at the moment.
Which config combination should i use?
2nd April 2019, 09:59 AM |#526  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
@abhinandan
Since yesterday the game has been resetting the graphics to 'Low' on every reboot or after a few games. It's because of an internal update. Any turnaround for that..?
2nd April 2019, 04:45 PM |#527  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinandan Trilokia

Update: Finally Google developer's accepted my appeal (see attachment)
PUB Gfx+ & free Tool will be back on Google Play.
I have to rework on both apps. It will take time but don't worry I will try my best
Thanks for your support.

Just want to know that when are you going to update your app... Pubg has released a new version ..... Also provide a link to your updated app please
2nd April 2019, 04:58 PM |#528  
Thanks Meter: 66

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amansingh1997

Just want to know that when are you going to update your app... Pubg has released a new version ..... Also provide a link to your updated app please

The app still works as intended even with the latest update.
5th April 2019, 09:30 AM |#529  
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLord2901

@abhinandan
Since yesterday the game has been resetting the graphics to 'Low' on every reboot or after a few games. It's because of an internal update. Any turnaround for that..?

Same
6th April 2019, 05:57 AM |#530  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
i don't know why its resetting my every settings of the game. again and again i need to set my sensitivity .. i did turn on the option to prevent the app from resetting the game settings while changing the graphics but still it didn't work anyone can help?
The Following User Says Thank You to Nikesh Singh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nikesh Singh Ad-Free
11th April 2019, 03:00 AM |#531  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hola disculpen al creador de esta apk no podr
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
pub gfx tool., pub gfx tool. xda version, pub gfx+ tool., pubg mobile

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)