FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App][XDA Exclusive][XDA PORTAL] PUB GFX+ Tool: XDA- #1 Gfx Tool for PUBG Mobile

494 posts
Thanks Meter: 852

Post Reply Email Thread
18th May 2019, 07:56 AM |#701  
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enga018

game force close after everey match and i cant figure out why

That happened to me too, It is not because of GFX tools. The game is unoptimised piece of crap tbh. The latest updates are making it even more buggy than usual.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to SnapDrag910 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SnapDrag910 Ad-Free

19th May 2019, 01:07 PM |#702  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Is the only difference between the two programs the UI? I don't know which one to buy. I am using the xda version, I might just buy both then since its on sale, no issues having both on the phone?

Also, suggested settings for galaxy s10+?

Max everything out and use vulkan and apply all graphics optimizations? Thank you.
19th May 2019, 02:18 PM |#703  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey is this the creator of the apps? I've donated to this app on playstore but the app keeps showing ads. Its really annoying. The only reason why I donated is to get rid of those ads. Can I have solution how to get rid the ads? If can't, then I want my money back
19th May 2019, 02:39 PM |#704  
Flag Queens
Thanks Meter: 301

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDrag910

That happened to me too, It is not because of GFX tools. The game is unoptimised piece of crap tbh. The latest updates are making it even more buggy than usual.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using XDA Labs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enga018

game force close after everey match and i cant figure out why

Ya. Happens to me too. It's the game itself. Very buggy, but oh so addictive. And fun to play!
19th May 2019, 03:44 PM |#705  

More
Just purchased both the apps. Support the developer guys the app costs less than a Season Pass. I am pretty sure if you can afford buying a season pass or a 200-300usd phone, you can shell out a USD for the same.

Tried the GamersGL app and its missing a few options from Pubg Gf+ tool. In zero lag there is no option to select Balanced with Max FPS like in pubg gfx+ tool.
19th May 2019, 05:57 PM |#706  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibhp

Just purchased both the apps. Support the developer guys the app costs less than a Season Pass. I am pretty sure if you can afford buying a season pass or a 200-300usd phone, you can shell out a USD for the same.

Tried the GamersGL app and its missing a few options from Pubg Gf+ tool. In zero lag there is no option to select Balanced with Max FPS like in pubg gfx+ tool.

In my opinion if you have a year or two years old flagship then PUB GFX tool is enough but for low end devices GamersGL app is a god sent to have a complete control over CPU/GPU etc. I own Galaxy note 8 and PUB GFX tool is just so good for me..no need to use the GL for this device.
20th May 2019, 06:36 AM |#707  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandymikdad

Hey is this the creator of the apps? I've donated to this app on playstore but the app keeps showing ads. Its really annoying. The only reason why I donated is to get rid of those ads. Can I have solution how to get rid the ads? If can't, then I want my money back

You must be using any other "GFX Tool"
No donation option is available in PUB Gfx Tool.
20th May 2019, 06:11 PM |#708  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
I have a question, people that bought the app before play store removed it (like me) have to pay it again?
21st May 2019, 01:01 AM |#709  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by super-drone

I have a question, people that bought the app before play store removed it (like me) have to pay it again?

No, simply update it from play store
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abhinandan Trilokia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Abhinandan Trilokia Ad-Free
24th May 2019, 12:15 AM |#710  
Flag ankleshwar
Thanks Meter: 824

More
Hey there @Abhinandan Trilokia, first of all thank you for this nicely made app. Could you please add an option to disable auto adjusting graphics if possible?
25th May 2019, 10:54 PM |#711  

More
Anyone using galaxy s10 variants and have recommended settings for maximum graphics? Played around a bit just to see how far I could pusch it but not quite there yet. Some smearing in trees, houses and other random stuff. Did get a nice fluid experience though

A single button to max everything out with a push of a button would be awesome. Maybe that's what the profiles are for? Just me being a bit retarded I guess.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
pub gfx tool., pub gfx tool. xda version, pub gfx+ tool., pubg mobile

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)