FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][Material Design] Pulsar Music Player

943 posts
Thanks Meter: 582

By rhmsoft, Senior Member on 9th September 2015, 03:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from rhmsoft: Theme customization is supported in latest version!
23rd November 2015, 01:11 PM |#111  
Quote:
Originally Posted by machhho

@ rhmsoft
Thanks alot for this amazing app but to me it misses the set as a ringtone and the share option when you long press any audio file for the menu , please add these 2 features in your next release .

This have been supported in latest release 1.2.0.

In player page, you can share the song to others, or set the song as ringtone, alarm or notification. Please upgrade and have a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to rhmsoft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rhmsoft Ad-Free
23rd November 2015, 01:12 PM |#112  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze702k

I don't want to see any artwork at all. No images of music albums artists artwork. Just music. Simple and sleek

In latest version 1.2.0, you can disable artworks in settings page, there is a switch for that. Please upgrade and have a try.
23rd November 2015, 01:13 PM |#113  
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraianV

Very nice, smart and clean app. Still i prefer musixmatch because of its lyrics inbuilt and chromecast support.

Keep inpproving your app man!
Congratulations

I will consider lyrics and chromecast in future releases. Thanks.
23rd November 2015, 01:56 PM |#114  
Flag Grenoble
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhmsoft

In latest release 1.2.0, double and triple press of headset button has been supported. Upgrade and have a try.

Perfect !
I'm going to buy Pulsar+ to thank you.

Jeff
23rd November 2015, 03:01 PM |#115  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 739

More
Quote:

In latest version 1.2.0, you can disable artworks in settings page, there is a switch for that. Please upgrade and have a try.

Many thanks I noticed this morning when app updated I was meaning to contact you to say thanks.
23rd November 2015, 06:15 PM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:

In player page, you can share the song to others, or set the song as ringtone, alarm or notification. Please upgrade and have a try.

thanks alot , I'll update to the new version
23rd November 2015, 07:09 PM |#117  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Amazing music player, simple and beautiful. Thanks.
23rd November 2015, 09:11 PM |#118  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:

Hi , I just installed the latest version 1.2.0 and many thanks for these features but can you please implement them right from the folder , I mean not having to go to player page to have these features .
24th November 2015, 03:39 AM |#119  
Quote:
Originally Posted by machhho

Hi , I just installed the latest version 1.2.0 and many thanks for these features but can you please implement them right from the folder , I mean not having to go to player page to have these features .

Currently the popup menu has many items which make it long enough. I can only put these features in player page since these features are not as commonly used as other functions in popup menu.
24th November 2015, 03:49 PM |#120  
Flag Hamburg, Germany
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi rhmsoft, thank you for the great work you did on this player.

I am a ballroom dance instructor and I'm looking for a player I can use for my group trainings. My demand for a music player might be a bit different from what other people need but maybe it is not too difficult and could be done quite easily.
All information about kind of dance and bpm of all my dance music is stored in the comment field of the ID3 tag. Would it be possible to search for the comment as well?
Most of the dance music CDs are samplers. So there are lots of different artists on one Album. If the contend of an album is listed, would it be possible to show the artist and the title as well as the comment of a piece of music?
Regarding artwork. Does the artwork have to be embedded in the music file or is it sufficient to add one jpg to the folder contend?

Will you add the ability to pitch or change the speed of a playback?

Thank you for your effort.
Regards Gazorbeam
25th November 2015, 01:21 PM |#121  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazorbeam

Hi rhmsoft, thank you for the great work you did on this player.

I am a ballroom dance instructor and I'm looking for a player I can use for my group trainings. My demand for a music player might be a bit different from what other people need but maybe it is not too difficult and could be done quite easily.
All information about kind of dance and bpm of all my dance music is stored in the comment field of the ID3 tag. Would it be possible to search for the comment as well?
Most of the dance music CDs are samplers. So there are lots of different artists on one Album. If the contend of an album is listed, would it be possible to show the artist and the title as well as the comment of a piece of music?
Regarding artwork. Does the artwork have to be embedded in the music file or is it sufficient to add one jpg to the folder contend?

Will you add the ability to pitch or change the speed of a playback?

Thank you for your effort.
Regards Gazorbeam

You requirement scenarios are very professional. I am sorry that most of them may not be able to support in near future.

ID3 tag editing and change playback speed may be supported in future releases.

Put the jpg file under each folder should work for album cover. But there is an Android bug tracking this problem, you may rename the cover file name to make it work. Here is the story: https://code.google.com/p/android/is...etail?id=62131
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
material design, mp3 player, music player, pulsar

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)