FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][Material Design] Pulsar Music Player

943 posts
Thanks Meter: 582

By rhmsoft, Senior Member on 9th September 2015, 03:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from rhmsoft: Theme customization is supported in latest version!
15th May 2018, 09:15 PM |#1481  
Flag Salihorsk
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Does not appear on the lock screen. Is it a problem with the firmware or the player?
16th May 2018, 10:58 AM |#1482  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimoxa6233

Does not appear on the lock screen. Is it a problem with the firmware or the player?

Which device are you using? Pulsar does not contain lock screen widget, it use the android default ones. Normally pure android system can support lock screen widget without a problem, but as I know that maybe Huawei devices which has their own implementation of lock screen, does not work.
16th May 2018, 11:13 AM |#1483  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yithian

I'm still getting this error. Is there anything that can be done about it?

Could you open this music from Pulsar, instead of some file management apps? As I know that some file manager provide a content URI for the file but 3rd party apps do not have enough permission to read them, but Google Play Music as factory apps has this permission.
16th May 2018, 01:11 PM |#1484  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhmsoft

Could you open this music from Pulsar, instead of some file management apps? As I know that some file manager provide a content URI for the file but 3rd party apps do not have enough permission to read them, but Google Play Music as factory apps has this permission.

I can't open these tracks in Pulsar. When I try, I get the error I quoted in my original post. I hadn't tried opening the tracks in a file browser before. The Amaze file browser app doesn't play them now that I've tried; it asks if I want to open them with Pulsar or Google Play Music.
20th May 2018, 12:35 PM |#1485  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Has the function to automatically start Pulsar with the "headphone plugged in" event ever been added? At least it doesn't seem to work for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to 42serenity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 42serenity Ad-Free
21st May 2018, 10:46 PM |#1486  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'd love to have a quick way to change equalizer profiles from the Now Playing screen. Is that already possible, and if not, what are the chances of it being added?

(I bought the + version of course, otherwise there'd be no equalizer )
23rd May 2018, 02:39 PM |#1487  
Thanks Meter: 1,012

Donate to Me
More
Crossfade option is very impressive, but it'd be awesome to also add crossfade options for manual track change and on zap inside track

keep up the great work dude
24th May 2018, 06:50 PM |#1488  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Anyone got a solution to force enable Viper4Android on pulsar? This Player looks awesome but the Equalizer and Sound is crap... There is no use for me without that....

Maybe the Dev rhmsoft could add a "use MusicFX/System Equalizer" Option in Settings?
24th May 2018, 08:10 PM |#1489  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider1996

Anyone got a solution to force enable Viper4Android on pulsar? This Player looks awesome but the Equalizer and Sound is crap... There is no use for me without that....

Maybe the Dev rhmsoft could add a "use MusicFX/System Equalizer" Option in Settings?

You could also simply adjust the equalizer in the V4A app and leave the Pulsar equalizer turned off?
24th May 2018, 08:15 PM |#1490  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNGPN Q w Q

You could also simply adjust the equalizer in the V4A app and leave the Pulsar equalizer turned off?

Its not possible to activate it. There is no option in Pulsar to use v4a. It simply ignores v4a so I could adjust 1 hour and nothing changes...
24th May 2018, 08:20 PM |#1491  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider1996

Its not possible to activate it. There is no option in Pulsar to use v4a. It simply ignores v4a so I could adjust 1 hour and nothing changes...

I know it's not available. Just open the V4A app itself using your launcher - or however you are able to open it - adjust the settings to your liking and play your music using the Pulsar app while leaving the Pulsar built-in EQ turned off.

I know you are only asking for a "shortcut" to the V4A app, but at the time, this is not implemented.

Edit: be aware that if you do not hear any difference, V4A might not be correctly installed or that the SystemEQ still is enabled!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
material design, mp3 player, music player, pulsar

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)