FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][Material Design] Pulsar Music Player

943 posts
Thanks Meter: 582

By rhmsoft, Senior Member on 9th September 2015, 03:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from rhmsoft: Theme customization is supported in latest version!
29th August 2019, 03:43 PM |#1971  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhmsoft

Only synchronized lyrics will automatically start.

But can I request for an option/setting so that switching to next track will display the lyrics, if the lyrics was shown/enabled for the previous track?

Many other players do this, like BlackPlayer, Shuttle, Android Music Player & iPad Music Player.

Sometimes I cut up long songs into parts and practice singing/rehearsing songs, and browsing through the song parts. Would be helpful to keep the flow of rhythm if lyrics are shown if they were shown in the previous track.
3rd September 2019, 04:04 AM |#1972  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanFromSoCal

Just installed the app -- latest 1.9.1 version from the App store. Would frequently run into this error message while cleaning up MP3 tags, after emptying multiple fields, and hitting save button:

brp field null is not a type Abstractid3v2Frame nor AggregatedFrame

Thanks in advance.

If you can reproduce the problem, please send a test music file to [email protected] and tell me how to reproduce, I would like to know more details.

Are the error files you are editing MP3 formats, or other formats?
3rd September 2019, 04:10 AM |#1973  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsch

Which one do you recommend most? Omnia or Pulsar?

I'm unsettled...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNGPN Q w Q

Just try both of them and see for yourself which one you prefer?

Just try both of them and see for yourself which one you prefer...

Omnia has many aggressive features, and new features will be evaluated first on Omnia, if the feedback is good, it will be implemented in Pulsar, otherwise the update won't be applied to Pulsar. Pulsar is much more stable than Omnia, but may get less features and updates.

Also Omnia has its own sound engine, the sound may be better on most devices, but may also be worse on specified devices, comparing to Pulsar(Android default sound engine). Pulsar always sounds good on every device.

If you want to find a stable music player, and Pulsar can meet your requirements, then go with Pulsar.

If you want to try something new, or some features only available in Omnia, then try Omnia.
The Following User Says Thank You to rhmsoft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rhmsoft Ad-Free
3rd September 2019, 04:14 AM |#1974  
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizuka

Would be sweet if the search function doesn't display artists at the top of the results. I reckon most search for song names rather than artists.

Also, can you make it possible to fast forward and rewind directly from the small tab at the bottom of the screen in the app? Currently long pressing the buttons does nothing.

Loving the app though, been running the paid version for quite a while so thank you for it!

For the 1st, it is hard to decide, other users may want to locate the artist.

For the 2nd, I will implement fast forward and rewind for the small screen. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to rhmsoft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rhmsoft Ad-Free
3rd September 2019, 05:04 AM |#1975  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
@rhmsoft Thanks for your answer.
3rd September 2019, 08:38 PM |#1976  
Flag varese
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Great app!
I'd like to report a little issue:
the right "Play Queue" button hides the track's name, if it is much long.
Screenshot linked below,
https://imge.to/i/vUkuuA
4th September 2019, 03:21 PM |#1977  

More
After updating Android10, Pulsar can't recognize the added music.
Even when I rescanned the library, the result is the same.
6th September 2019, 04:26 AM |#1978  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloooooooooom

After updating Android10, Pulsar can't recognize the added music.
Even when I rescanned the library, the result is the same.

Please uninstall and reinstall to have a try, it may not have proper permission to access storage.

I am running Pixel2 and Android 10 without any problem currently.
6th September 2019, 05:01 AM |#1979  

More
Hello! I really love your app but I'm having this really annoying issue. I had over 2000 playlist files in my phone (dont ask why) and Pulsar loaded them in and now takes forever to show my playlists. I've since deleted all the files but they still show up in pulsar and idk how to get rid of them. There is no "Select All" in the playlist tab and they dont go away when deleted anyway.

Edit:
Well I used my file explorer and found the files still there, even though I cant delete them because it says they dont exist. I guess its a corrupt file issue...
6th September 2019, 08:46 AM |#1980  

More
I have to say, my favorite music app but I've been having a weird issue. With albums that employ track art (individual cover art) for each song, instead of being displayed like they should with this app when playing these songs, they'll be replaced by the overall album art and I can't seem to find a reason for why. I've found that I could remove files from a folder named albumthumbs to reset these covers and track art but that leaves me with a different problem since I would stuck with a random piece of track art for my album art. Any ideas?
7th September 2019, 12:06 AM |#1981  

More
Tags doesnt save after editing, everything stays same as was
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
material design, mp3 player, music player, pulsar

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)