FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][Material Design] Pulsar Music Player

922 posts
Thanks Meter: 569

By rhmsoft, Senior Member on 9th September 2015, 03:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from rhmsoft: Theme customization is supported in latest version!
7th September 2019, 12:06 AM |#1981  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Tags doesnt save after editing, everything stays same as was

7th September 2019, 05:34 AM |#1982  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhmsoft

Please uninstall and reinstall to have a try, it may not have proper permission to access storage.

I am running Pixel2 and Android 10 without any problem currently.

I tried reinstalling, checked directory access permissions, but the state did not change.
New music files can no longer be loaded, and when files that have been load are deleted and relocated, they cannot be read in the same way.
The same situation occurred before and after app reinstallation.

I am using Pixel3a, karnel ver 4.9.165-g583404d31612-ab5723792, Pulsar 1.9.1.
9th September 2019, 11:41 AM |#1983  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Problem with tracks numbers
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out with this: I've been using Pulsar+ for a while now, and I'm super happy with it.
Although, since upgrading my Pixel 3 to Android 10, I've been facing multiple issues:

1- As some people said before in the thread, every time I add new music, I have to delete the whole multimedia storage again through the settings and restart my phone, because otherwise re-scanning the library doesn't work, and it doesn't detect the new files, when VLC for instance does.

2- All my albums tracks don't display in the right order, even if my sorting is set to "Track #". VLC and other players do it correctly - why isn't it the case with Pulsar? The tags are correctly created, but "Track 10" comes before "Track 2", or completely out of order.

Many thanks!

Edit: I have already uninstalled/reinstalled Pulsar, but that doesn't change anything at all.
10th September 2019, 11:06 AM |#1984  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Would it be possible to have in the settings "Include folders" instead of "Exclude". This way I'm sure you'd have better control of the required folders for the music you want.

(P.S. Irrelevant note. Hey! I got post #1984 - I suppose "Big Brother" is watching this post? 😁)
10th September 2019, 07:50 PM |#1985  
Flag Pawtucket, RI
Thanks Meter: 415

More
but now we need audio book mode
Great app for music, and with the position-within-track feature in the new release it seems you are also thinking about audio books. To that end, replying to an earlier post as a reminder. Remembering position within a track is great but having all my audio book tracks mixed in randomly with shuffled music tracks is not so great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qGold

First of all I'd like to say your app is great. Nice interface and cool options.
As I've got tons of music and some audio books on my phone I especially like the option to exclude some folders from the library shown, which makes it easy to skip all the audio book folders and just let the music play.
You could add an option to toggle between an audiobook mode and a music mode.
This could be done by adding an option with "profiles" for (excluded) folders, in which you could either just include specific folders or exclude some folders (as now).
Just include some folders seems to make no sense as there are playlists, but you could do it anyway, because sometimes folder content may change*, but the desired folder with new content* should stay in a "playlist" (aka folder profile)
As a user I could run two installations of the app, with different excluded folders, but it would be nice, if the player itself would provide an option for this.

*This could be a file with bad quality replaced through a new one with better quality, which wouldn't show up in a regular playlist.

11th September 2019, 08:03 PM |#1986  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
It would be possible in a future update to be able to change the size of the grid in the tabs, artists and album? Thank you.
14th September 2019, 09:39 PM |#1987  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Wish in a future update to show the cover of the Songs when I choose them in the folder instead of the play generic
https://imgur.com/a/0fTlXe6
16th September 2019, 02:17 AM |#1988  

More
Feature Request
Just downloaded the free version and this looks like one of the better apps, only issue is it doesnt seem to support local playlists (.m3u .xspf etc) any chance this will be implemented?
16th September 2019, 08:46 AM |#1989  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Ok so... Used this app for some years now. Paid version. Support over here or play store sukkz so thank you for nothing.
Switched over to DoubleTwist Pro. Way better looking, way better sound (!) and real flac support.
Bye
16th September 2019, 11:19 AM |#1990  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIlikeit

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out with this: I've been using Pulsar+ for a while now, and I'm super happy with it.
Although, since upgrading my Pixel 3 to Android 10, I've been facing multiple issues:

1- As some people said before in the thread, every time I add new music, I have to delete the whole multimedia storage again through the settings and restart my phone, because otherwise re-scanning the library doesn't work, and it doesn't detect the new files, when VLC for instance does.

2- All my albums tracks don't display in the right order, even if my sorting is set to "Track #". VLC and other players do it correctly - why isn't it the case with Pulsar? The tags are correctly created, but "Track 10" comes before "Track 2", or completely out of order.

Many thanks!

Edit: I have already uninstalled/reinstalled Pulsar, but that doesn't change anything at all.

Just a little up for this message as my tracks are completely out of order, and this has been the case after I deleted/copied again my entire library, checked all my track numbers etc.
Track #12 comes before Track #2, and that's the only app to do this, as VLC/Omnia and others recognise them correctly.
16th September 2019, 07:32 PM |#1991  

More
album image uploading vai internet option not working
Guys have issue with album image uploading vai internet option.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
material design, mp3 player, music player, pulsar

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)