FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][Material Design] Pulsar Music Player

922 posts
Thanks Meter: 569

By rhmsoft, Senior Member on 9th September 2015, 03:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from rhmsoft: Theme customization is supported in latest version!
11th September 2015, 06:14 AM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ela1103

i really like this player .but some faetures is missing like next folder & previous folder play option .Folder automatically cahange next folder when finish prevoius folder .Pls do some feature Unique & classic that is remix of the trend now .i need to evey on use this player so only iam request this feature .

I understand your request. But I am not sure how to put this feature, I have not seen similar feature on common players, maybe I tried too little.

Currently you can click one folder and choose play, and then click another folder, choose add to queue, then the queue will contains two folders and will play the second folder when first folder finished. Also you can save the queue as playlist.

Maybe in future releases I need to add more sort types to songs, then you can sort songs by folder/album, and you can play all songs folder by folder, or album by album.

11th September 2015, 06:27 AM |#12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bergisches Land
Thanks Meter: 3,075

More
A great player with a modern and simple interface. Good job

Nevertheless, would it be possible to add another tab for the album artist tag? Most of today's music files have this tag embedded and quite an amount of users use this tag to navigate through their music library. For example, if you have some albums from artist ABC, of which most files have another artist as "ABC feat. XYZ", it is quite a pain in the a... finger to put them into a playlist where you have all albums of ABC when you navigate through the artist tab as each track with such a "feat. XYZ" is listed as a separate artist.
11th September 2015, 08:31 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Nice music player. Thanks for sharing, bro!
11th September 2015, 09:31 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Does your music player have the tag-edit functionality???? I will be really impressed if this functionality is added to your creation.
11th September 2015, 09:40 AM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by orville87

A great player with a modern and simple interface. Good job

Nevertheless, would it be possible to add another tab for the album artist tag? Most of today's music files have this tag embedded and quite an amount of users use this tag to navigate through their music library. For example, if you have some albums from artist ABC, of which most files have another artist as "ABC feat. XYZ", it is quite a pain in the a... finger to put them into a playlist where you have all albums of ABC when you navigate through the artist tab as each track with such a "feat. XYZ" is listed as a separate artist.

Understand. I will consider it in future releases if it is a common requirement. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to rhmsoft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rhmsoft Ad-Free
11th September 2015, 09:41 AM |#16  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand_theGeek

Does your music player have the tag-edit functionality???? I will be really impressed if this functionality is added to your creation.

Currently, for version 1.0, there is no tag-edit function. But it is in plan for future releases.
14th September 2015, 08:11 PM |#17  
Flag Como
Thanks Meter: 219

More
It's the first music player with a really good looking interface, but I can't buy the pro version, it's not present in the play store. Please fix, I'd like to buy the full version for the equalizer.
I have some feature requests:
-A 10 instead of 5 bands equalizer
-Would it be possibile to add the crossfading feature?
-More personalization about sound/controls
14th September 2015, 08:41 PM |#18  
Quote:
Originally Posted by edoardotavecchio

It's the first music player with a really good looking interface, but I can't buy the pro version, it's not present in the play store. Please fix, I'd like to buy the full version for the equalizer.
I have some feature requests:
-A 10 instead of 5 bands equalizer
-Would it be possibile to add the crossfading feature?
-More personalization about sound/controls

Currently the pro version has some issues, I will upload it soon when the issue is fixed. Thanks.
15th September 2015, 12:16 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
So simple, fast, beautiful ! It's just perfect, i uninstall poweramp now ! Thank a lot for this app ! But french trad have some mistake
15th September 2015, 01:50 AM |#20  
Flag CLASSIFIED
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Can you add a pitch/tempo changer
15th September 2015, 12:32 PM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momotoculteur

So simple, fast, beautiful ! It's just perfect, i uninstall poweramp now ! Thank a lot for this app ! But french trad have some mistake

Can you PM me your email address? I count on your help to correct these translation mistakes, thanks very much!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
material design, mp3 player, music player, pulsar

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)