FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][Material Design] Pulsar Music Player

922 posts
Thanks Meter: 569

By rhmsoft, Senior Member on 9th September 2015, 03:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from rhmsoft: Theme customization is supported in latest version!
15th September 2015, 12:32 PM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momotoculteur

So simple, fast, beautiful ! It's just perfect, i uninstall poweramp now ! Thank a lot for this app ! But french trad have some mistake

Can you PM me your email address? I count on your help to correct these translation mistakes, thanks very much!

15th September 2015, 12:33 PM |#22  
Quote:
Originally Posted by De_Falt

Can you add a pitch/tempo changer

What is pitch/tempo? Could you show me an example to avoid misunderstanding? Thanks.
15th September 2015, 02:20 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Not bad, design is impressive.
15th September 2015, 02:45 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
@rhmsoft
Player looks really nice ... good work!!
do yo have plan, to add lyrics support?
15th September 2015, 03:43 PM |#25  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 7,668

More
Tiny size? Oh yeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Could you explain the main differences between the free/pro versions?
Having more widgets and a control on their design would be appreciated.
After hitting the widget I didn't find a way to go back to the main screen. I only have access to the current song and my playlist. The arrow at the top left brings me back to my homescreen.
15th September 2015, 07:14 PM |#26  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Tiny size? Oh yeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Could you explain the main differences between the free/pro versions?
Having more widgets and a control on their design would be appreciated.
After hitting the widget I didn't find a way to go back to the main screen. I only have access to the current song and my playlist. The arrow at the top left brings me back to my homescreen.

From almost every page of Pulsar Music Player, you can swipe from left edge to right, to open navigation drawer, you can go to any page you want from anywhere. Have a try.
16th September 2015, 12:00 AM |#27  
Flag CLASSIFIED
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhmsoft

What is pitch/tempo? Could you show me an example to avoid misunderstanding? Thanks.

Here's what its suppose to look like with the attachment below.

Tempo Definition: The tempo of the track is the speed of the track. When you listen to music in different genres, you’ll notice that some are slow and some are fast. Tempo can change the sound/music to play at faster or slower speed than original, without affecting the sound pitch.

Pitch Definition: In music theory, pitch represents the perceived fundamental frequency of sound. In other words, pitch changes the sound pitch or key, without affecting the tempo or speed of the song.

The "Link" button is used to link the 2 together.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	422
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	3475088  
16th September 2015, 05:01 AM |#28  
Flag Somerset, NJ
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Really nice player, but a couple of deal breakers are keeping me from purchasing/using it as my default music player.:

1)No Album Artist list, as previously mentioned. Breaks up soundtracks and compilations into multiple items in list.
2)Does not utilize track numbers for an album. Songs are in alphabetical order. Not everyone uses playlists to put songs in the order they want to hear them. Many people want to listen to an album as is.
3)Google Now does not recognize it as a music player for voice commands.
The Following User Says Thank You to bilibug For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bilibug Ad-Free
16th September 2015, 07:36 AM |#29  

More
Quote:

From almost every page of Pulsar Music Player, you can swipe from left edge to right, to open navigation drawer, you can go to any page you want from anywhere. Have a try.

Did you at least try what I said before posting your answer? Swiping from left to right does nothing from the Play Queue screen or it switches to another track after hitting the widget. No drawer.

EDIT: there's a serious issue with wakelocks. I unfreezed your app this morning to add a widget but I didn't launch the music. Here is what I have now.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	unnamed.png
Views:	402
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	3475390  
16th September 2015, 12:52 PM |#30  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

Did you at least try what I said before posting your answer? Swiping from left to right does nothing from the Play Queue screen or it switches to another track after hitting the widget. No drawer.

EDIT: there's a serious issue with wakelocks. I unfreezed your app this morning to add a widget but I didn't launch the music. Here is what I have now.

Please have a look at attachment images, please swipe from left edge to right in player screen to open the navigation drawer, follow the white arrow I marked in the screenshot.

For the wake lock issue, do you mean that even you did not play any music, Pulsar will still acquire the wake lock?
I saw from your screenshot that Pulsar player is running, please click the pulsar icon in status bar, from pulsar notification, press "x" to stop the playback and have a check again?
I have set the wake lock to media player and it should be able to control wake lock while playing by itself. There might be some bugs in my app. I will have a test.

BTW, what do you mean by "unfreezed my app"? Do you use any app to control something on your device? Do you mean unfreeze from "BetterBatteryStats"?

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	3475581   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	3475582  
16th September 2015, 01:09 PM |#31  

More
Quote:

Please have a look at attachment images, please swipe from left edge to right in player screen to open the navigation drawer, follow the white arrow I marked in the screenshot.

For the wake lock issue, do you mean that even you did not play any music, Pulsar will still acquire the wake lock?
I saw from your screenshot that Pulsar player is running, please click the pulsar icon in status bar, from pulsar notification, press "x" to stop the playback and have a check again?
I have set the wake lock to media player and it should be able to control wake lock while playing by itself. There might be some bugs in my app. I will have a test.

BTW, what do you mean by "unfreezed my app"? Do you use any app to control something on your device? Do you mean unfreeze from "BetterBatteryStats"?

Thanks.

Actually the swipe gesture doesn't work well on my device because I use PIE controls at the left of the screen. I have to swipe from the bottom left corner to be able to reach the nav drawer.
I used Titanium Backup to freeze Pulsar due to the wakelock and I already use another music player so I didn't want to have conflicts during my tests. I'll check later for the wakelock and let you know if the problem persists.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
material design, mp3 player, music player, pulsar

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)