FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][Material Design] Pulsar Music Player

943 posts
Thanks Meter: 582

By rhmsoft, Senior Member on 9th September 2015, 03:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from rhmsoft: Theme customization is supported in latest version!
31st July 2016, 02:36 PM |#511  
Quote:
Originally Posted by erojas388

Great update! The shuffle button stays on and I can't find any other issues. Thanks for hearing us!

I am glad that this version meet your requirement! Thanks for your feedback.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhmsoft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rhmsoft Ad-Free
3rd August 2016, 03:35 AM |#512  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
There's a problems with play list don't finishes
3rd August 2016, 05:41 AM |#513  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Fantastic update. The shuffle is working wonderfully. Great work devπŸ‘ Thanks for hearing us. Will be purchasing paid version to show my appreciation 😊

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
5th August 2016, 05:00 PM |#514  

More
I really like the look and features of pulsar but i've got a problem.
During playback there is no controll panel on my lockscreen. I enabled lockscreen notification in android settings for pulsar but no improvement.
Phone is honor 5x with android 6 (emui 4). I'd buy the pro version if there is a solution. Otherwise I would have to choose another player..
Thanks in advance
6th August 2016, 11:20 PM |#515  

More
I downloaded the app a few weeks ago and am currently really enjoying it, but there's two things stopping it from being perfect (for me), DLNA casting support and a favorite button on the notification widget (like the thumbs up on Pandora/Google Play Music except it adds it to my favorites playlist). If you could add those two things, the app would be my perfect music app. I've been thinking about buying it already but if you add those two things I definitely will! Great job on the app already though, definitely the best I've used. Also, sorry if those suggestions have been made before. I searched the thread but didn't see anything regarding those.

Edit: Sorry, I'm new to the forums and just saw that there was a feature request form at the top. If I had realized that before I wouldn't have posted this comment. The praise still stands though, the app is great!
7th August 2016, 07:45 PM |#516  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapr1chaun

I really like the look and features of pulsar but i've got a problem.
During playback there is no controll panel on my lockscreen. I enabled lockscreen notification in android settings for pulsar but no improvement.
Phone is honor 5x with android 6 (emui 4). I'd buy the pro version if there is a solution. Otherwise I would have to choose another player..
Thanks in advance

Same for me with Honor 7. I think it's a Honor problem. Only Poweramp and GoneMAD show there own control panel on the lockscreen.
8th August 2016, 11:27 AM |#518  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 299

More
It would be nice to see all playlist option (new/most played option) in the main menu as it available in hamburger menu... See attached SS.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1470652023260.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	3836398   Click image for larger version

Name:	1470652037843.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	3836399  
11th August 2016, 11:25 PM |#519  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi. I Love your music player and think is the best. I would like to report a problem:

I can't arrange the songs in a playlist. Also i'm using a CM13 rom but i don't think that could be a problem
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160811-171255.png
Views:	144
Size:	201.1 KB
ID:	3839866  
14th August 2016, 03:17 AM |#520  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Chuz

Hi. I Love your music player and think is the best. I would like to report a problem:

I can't arrange the songs in a playlist. Also i'm using a CM13 rom but i don't think that could be a problem

Can you long click the right cross icon, drag and drop? Does it work for you?
14th August 2016, 03:18 AM |#521  
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimimtayaz

It would be nice to see all playlist option (new/most played option) in the main menu as it available in hamburger menu... See attached SS.

I think it should be supported in future releases. Thanks for your suggestion.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
material design, mp3 player, music player, pulsar

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)