FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][Material Design] Pulsar Music Player

943 posts
Thanks Meter: 582

By rhmsoft, Senior Member on 9th September 2015, 03:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from rhmsoft: Theme customization is supported in latest version!
4th August 2017, 09:31 AM |#981  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This is a great music player. it would be great if the sound goes on mute or the music pauses when the headphone is removed from the phone. Right now, when I remove the headphone the sound plays in speaker. This may cause embarrassment sometimes.
4th August 2017, 01:37 PM |#982  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Thumbs up
Please add a black theme for AMOLED display's and the possibility to select a directory as the default path when using the "folders" feature, thanks.
4th August 2017, 03:30 PM |#983  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My playlist finally showed up. It took a reboot of the phone and a re-scan again of the library. Something seems a little buggy with scanning for m3u files...
4th August 2017, 05:20 PM |#984  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Error I am facing when trying to play directly through file manager doesn't matter which one. Plays fine when using player only. Also files inside folders are not shown My guess library scanning is bit buggy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-04-21-35-37-881_com.rhmsoft.pulsar.png
Views:	120
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	4232466  
4th August 2017, 09:38 PM |#986  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,245

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankushkushal

Error I am facing when trying to play directly through file manager doesn't matter which one. Plays fine when using player only. Also files inside folders are not shown My guess library scanning is bit buggy.

Both of those things work just fine here. Something on your end, for the first I would say ROM or file manager. The second is most likely the ROM.
I'm using Pure Nexus, July update. File manager is x-plore.
5th August 2017, 01:08 AM |#987  
Quote:
Originally Posted by hauhauhau7

Please add a black theme for AMOLED display's and the possibility to select a directory as the default path when using the "folders" feature, thanks.

There is a nero black theme in pro version, the last theme whose main color is pure black, please have a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to rhmsoft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rhmsoft Ad-Free
5th August 2017, 01:10 AM |#988  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankushkushal

I think this is a codec problem. Android system does not support this codec. Even the file is ends with mp3, it may use different/unusual codec.
6th August 2017, 11:17 AM |#989  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
How I can change de grid size in albums tab?
I want to resize, which comes by default from 4, change it to 2

I can not find the option.
6th August 2017, 11:51 AM |#990  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I have a feature suggestion which is a very simple change, but will make a huge difference to the speed and ease of navigating the app.

By far the quickest way to scroll through a list of hundreds or thousands of albums/songs is to use the "Fast Scroll" feature (by which I mean grabbing the scroll position marker on the right hand side which brings up the alphabetical popup, and manually moving the page to the position you want). The alternative of course is to repeatedly swipe to move the page down, which isn't very good if you're going to the bottom of a list of 3000 songs.

The problem with Fast Scroll currently is that it isn't very easy to activate. Fast Scroll cannot be directly activated as the scroll position marker is not normally visible, and only becomes visible when the user manually scrolls the page by swiping it. Then the scroll position marker is only visible for about one second. When near the bottom, it is even possible for the scroll position marker to be hidden behind the minimised Now Playing box. Even when it is visible, it is a very small target to tap and drag with the finger.

It would be far faster and easier if the Fast Scroll mode was automatically activated when swiping down from the top section of the screen. The user would be able to get to any position of a long list by a single swipe very quickly. It would be much better than having to swipe the list so that the scroll position marker appears for a second, then grabbing it and moving to the position you want. Please see the attached image for a clearer idea of what I mean.

This wouldn't obstruct any other features or require any design changes. Alternatively, a simpler change would be to make it so the scroll position marker is always visible and doesn't keep disappearing, so it can always be grabbed. There is no real benefit from it being invisible. (Preferably also make it slightly fatter so it is easier to hit, I have large fingers so it can be difficult to hit such a tiny target)

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pulsar_Screenshot.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	4233982  
6th August 2017, 02:03 PM |#991  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
This is no question by far the best f*cking amazing music player I've ever used. It's like you read my f*cking mind on what I wanted out of a music player. Everything makes sense and is easy to use! The pro version was an absolute no brainer! Thank you very much for the f*cking awesome amazing music player!
The Following User Says Thank You to vipfreak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vipfreak Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
material design, mp3 player, music player, pulsar

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)