[APP][4.0+][Material Design] Pulsar Music Player

Search This thread

hippocleides

Jul 25, 2016
Someone already brought this up; the gapless playback feature is not working for me. It decreases the length of the gap, but it does not completely remove it.

rhmsoft

Oct 8, 2014
Irvine
rhmsoft.com
Someone already brought this up; the gapless playback feature is not working for me. It decreases the length of the gap, but it does not completely remove it.

This is device dependent. Currently I have a galaxy S7 which can not support gapless playback well, I am studying on this problem, but I am not sure if it can be fixed in application level or not.

Jun 27, 2016
hi. just a few things.
gapless playback works with other players on my phone.
i am including screen shots of how other players handle albums and shuffle.

the apps are n7player and rocket music player.

Sent from my Moto X Style using XDA Labs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160726-093524.png
    Screenshot_20160726-093524.png
    197.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_20160726-093230.png
    Screenshot_20160726-093230.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Screenshot_20160726-093218.png
    Screenshot_20160726-093218.png
    180.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Screenshot_20160726-092832.png
    Screenshot_20160726-092832.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Reactions: rhmsoft

rhmsoft

Oct 8, 2014
Irvine
rhmsoft.com
Could you at least add an option in the settings where we can change it to our liking? (i.e. shuffle remains on regardless and won't turn off if we manually select a song) I thought this was common across all music players.

I play music through all of my songs and leave it on shuffle for all of them. The shuffle turns off even if i choose a song that is in the same queue. It would just be better if the shuffle button stays on regardless once it is turned on. Basically the same as the repeat button as that button doesnt turn off once it is pressed.

+1 with the shuffle button getting turned off. I launch the player, turn shuffle on, exit, launch it again and it's off. Not supposed to be that way.

Sent from my SM-T110 using XDA Labs

The new keep shuffle mode is enabled in latest version 1.4.0. Please upgrade and have a try. If there is any problem, please leave your comments here. Thanks.

Last edited:

sd9621

Jun 12, 2016
Fantastic update. The shuffle is working wonderfully. Great work dev? Thanks for hearing us. Will be purchasing paid version to show my appreciation ?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

lapr1chaun

Aug 5, 2016
I really like the look and features of pulsar but i've got a problem.
During playback there is no controll panel on my lockscreen. I enabled lockscreen notification in android settings for pulsar but no improvement.
Phone is honor 5x with android 6 (emui 4). I'd buy the pro version if there is a solution. Otherwise I would have to choose another player..
Thanks in advance

bryanzw15

Feb 1, 2016
I downloaded the app a few weeks ago and am currently really enjoying it, but there's two things stopping it from being perfect (for me), DLNA casting support and a favorite button on the notification widget (like the thumbs up on Pandora/Google Play Music except it adds it to my favorites playlist). If you could add those two things, the app would be my perfect music app. I've been thinking about buying it already but if you add those two things I definitely will! Great job on the app already though, definitely the best I've used. Also, sorry if those suggestions have been made before. I searched the thread but didn't see anything regarding those.

Edit: Sorry, I'm new to the forums and just saw that there was a feature request form at the top. If I had realized that before I wouldn't have posted this comment. The praise still stands though, the app is great!

Last edited:

N3RO815

Aug 7, 2010
I really like the look and features of pulsar but i've got a problem.
During playback there is no controll panel on my lockscreen. I enabled lockscreen notification in android settings for pulsar but no improvement.
Phone is honor 5x with android 6 (emui 4). I'd buy the pro version if there is a solution. Otherwise I would have to choose another player..
Thanks in advance

Same for me with Honor 7. I think it's a Honor problem. Only Poweramp and GoneMAD show there own control panel on the lockscreen.

Teh_Chuz

Sep 4, 2011
Hi. I Love your music player and think is the best. I would like to report a problem:

I can't arrange the songs in a playlist. Also i'm using a CM13 rom but i don't think that could be a problem :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160811-171255.png
    Screenshot_20160811-171255.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 147

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction

I have developed a new music player on Android - Pulsar Music Player.
    Its user interface and animation are fully comply with Google material design, and it has a tiny size, only 2.5 MB. Please download and have a try!

Download

Download it directly from Google Play:

QR Code:

Features

* Gorgeous user interface and animation with material design.
    * Manage and play music by album, artist, folder and genre.
    * Automatically download and display album cover and artist image.
    * Smart playlists with most played, recent played and newly added tracks.
    * Fast search across albums, artists and songs.
    * Gapless playback support.
    * Built-in tag editor.
    * Display embedded lyrics.
    * Chromecast support.
    * Last.fm scrobbling.
    * 5-band equalizer controller.
    * Bass booster and reverb settings.
    * Various colorful themes.
    * Sleep timer and more.

Home Page

https://rhmsoft.com/pulsar/

User Guide

https://rhmsoft.com/pulsar/help/help.html

Supported Languages

English, Arabic, Bosnian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, European Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

Promo Video

Snapshots

All snapshots have been re-sized and compressed to save your bandwidth.

S1.png
    S2.png
    S3.png

S4.png
    S5.png
    S6.png

S7.png
    S8.png
    S9.png

Feedback

Please leave your comment or request in this thread directly. I will visit and reply regularly.
    Also you can send any suggestion to my support email: support@rhmsoft.com.
    Thanks for your support! Enjoy it!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pulsar Music Player, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    rhmsoft

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.7.0
    Stable Release Date: 2018-02-18

Created 2015-09-09
    Last Updated 2018-02-18
    CHANGE LOG

Changelog has been moved to Pulsar Music Player Help Center.

Please visit following link instead:

https://rhmsoft.com/pulsar/help/changelog.html
    The new version of Pulsar 1.5.0 has been released with lots of enhancements:

✓ Added round icon for supported device such as Google Pixel.
    ✓ Supported new notification style on Android 7.0 and above.
    ✓ Action bar in main screen can now be hidden when scrolling.
    ✓ Added animation when changing between play and pause button.
    ✓ Swipe up gesture on playback bar can now lead to player page.
    ✓ Added a new icon for play queue to distinguish with playlist.
    ✓ Added Vietnamese translation.
    ✓ Minor bug fixes.

This version is targeting the latest Android SDK, and using the latest support library and new notification style. There might be new bugs in this release, please either leave your problem here or report to support@rhmsoft.com. Thanks!
    I know. I really like the player, even without the EQ the sound is nice but in the past I bought a music player for almost the same price and 8 month later the support and the development was dropped. Today this player is unusable.

I keep the player on my phone.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk

I spent tons of time to develop this player. I think it should not be dropped.:fingers-crossed:
    Could you at least add an option in the settings where we can change it to our liking? (i.e. shuffle remains on regardless and won't turn off if we manually select a song) I thought this was common across all music players.

I play music through all of my songs and leave it on shuffle for all of them. The shuffle turns off even if i choose a song that is in the same queue. It would just be better if the shuffle button stays on regardless once it is turned on. Basically the same as the repeat button as that button doesnt turn off once it is pressed.

+1 with the shuffle button getting turned off. I launch the player, turn shuffle on, exit, launch it again and it's off. Not supposed to be that way.

Sent from my SM-T110 using XDA Labs

The new keep shuffle mode is enabled in latest version 1.4.0. Please upgrade and have a try. If there is any problem, please leave your comments here. Thanks.