This is a reformed audio effect digital signal processing engine for Android. The GUI is copy from Omnirom DSPManager, but the internal audio engine is enhanced and reformed!
- Pro dynamic range compression
- Bass Boost
- --> 1023/4095/8191 order FIR linear phase low pass bass boost
- Reverberation (Dual engine reverb)
- --> GVerb
- --> Progenitor 2
- 10 Band Hybrid Equalizer
- Stereo Widen
- Triode dual stage vacuum tube simulation
- --> Simulate with real mathematical model of 12AX7 tube
- Auto partitioning high efficient convolution engine
- --> Support mono / stereo / full stereo(LL, LR, RL, RR) impulse response
- --> Samples per channels should less than 1000000* for stereo
- --> Samples per channels should less than 400000* for full stereo
- --> Impulse response file support: V4A IRS, FLAC, WAV
- Install via Magisk Manager, Flashfire, or recovery (Magisk or System install will detect automatically)
If you already know which jdsp driver you want to use, just add "ff" or "bp" to the zipname prior to flashing (ff=full feature, bp=bit perfect).
You can also add "Hua" to zipname if you have a huawei device or "Nhua" if non-huawei
You can add "lib" or "nlib" to use or not use the libstdc++.so workaround too (note that there are some devices that are already known to require it and so they'll apply workaround regardless of choice)
Make sure there are no spaces in the zipname
- Delete module in Magisk Manager
- Flash same version again in Magisk Manager, Flashfire, or recovery
- Add "uninstall" to zip name to force uninstall
Audio Mod Troubleshooting Guide
Convolver have been tested working even in stereo impulse response with 16121304 samples per channels on Snapdragon 820
If you look at the source code from Java part, you will find some are similar with Viper4Android, but this is not true.
Viper4Android only open source it's interface, their core drivers source code have never been released.
For convenient sake, I copy some interface code to accelerate my development.
How to compile the source code?
Use Android NDK & Eclipse
JamesDSPManager, App for the Apps & Games
james3460297, ahrion, Zackptg5
Source Code: https://github.com/james34602/JamesDSPManager
Current Stable Version: v3.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-04-09
Last Updated 2020-04-09