The wrong one.
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Please delete

11th December 2018, 04:32 AM |#502  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 10

More
James DSP still causing bootloop (keep booting to twrp recovery) on OnePlus 6 with OxygenOS after installation. No matter what the methods, installing via magisk manager or via twrp. I think I can't create a log cause it's just straight bootloop.
11th December 2018, 08:34 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 517

More
Would it be possible to add a feature to change the profile/effects based on what bluetooth device is being played on? How it sounds in my car via bluetooth and on my headphones via bluetooth are very different and I prefer a separate profile for both.
11th December 2018, 08:53 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 5,350

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk1984

Would it be possible to add a feature to change the profile/effects based on what bluetooth device is being played on? How it sounds in my car via bluetooth and on my headphones via bluetooth are very different and I prefer a separate profile for both.

You can save multiple profiles and load 1 when you connect your device. You could also use an app like automate or tasker for that
11th December 2018, 08:56 PM |#505  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

You can save multiple profiles and load 1 when you connect your device. You could also use an app like automate or tasker for that

Yes, I know I can make separate profiles, but would be nice a future version of James DSP builds this kind of function in. I already automate a lot of tasks with MacroDroid but wasn't able to find any way to change a setting within an app in my automation. I don't currently use Tasker, but if you have an idea to build such a task with that app, i'm all ears (and eyes).
11th December 2018, 09:02 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 5,350

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gk1984

Yes, I know I can make separate profiles, but would be nice a future version of James DSP builds this kind of function in. I already automate a lot of tasks with MacroDroid but wasn't able to find any way to change a setting within an app in my automation. I don't currently use Tasker, but if you have an idea to build such a task with that app, i'm all ears (and eyes).

I've always used automate. You can use the app blocks to open and interface blocks to mess with the app itself. I deleted my profile for v4a long ago or I'd post it as an example
11th December 2018, 09:03 PM |#507  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

I've always used automate. You can use the app blocks to open and interface blocks to mess with the app itself. I deleted my profile for v4a long ago or I'd post it as an example

I'll take a look, thanks.
14th December 2018, 11:10 AM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Good app HQ
14th December 2018, 06:21 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
OnePlus 6 aosp pie - bootloop, stock rom too...
viper and all other dsp work fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to nokia5700black For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nokia5700black Ad-Free
17th December 2018, 05:19 AM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 332

More
3 reboot later James is working... I'm curious why would it take 3 reboots?
17th December 2018, 05:08 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Are ready profiles available for download?

Wysłane z mojego MI 6 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)