Remove All Ads from XDA

JamesDSP Audio Manager [UNITY]

116 posts
Thanks Meter: 258

Post Reply Email Thread
17th December 2018, 05:08 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Are ready profiles available for download?

Wysłane z mojego MI 6 przy użyciu Tapatalka

18th December 2018, 03:23 PM |#512  
Thanks Meter: 5,452

More
Updated JDSP to v1.9
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
18th December 2018, 04:12 PM |#513  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 139

More
No more bootloops but the manager app keeps on crashing. Running Pie, selected HQ and SQ (Later on) with AML and nothing else - the mod used to work well under Oreo.

It also installed the manager in 1/5 install attempts. Tried from magisk manager and Twrp. Appears to be installed but in the one instance when the apk got pushed it was crashing. Same if I manually installed the apk

Help? @Zackptg5
18th December 2018, 04:30 PM |#514  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebi673

No more bootloops but the manager app keeps on crashing. Running Pie, selected HQ with AML and nothing else - the mod used to work well under Oreo.
Help?

Logs? You mean jdsp app crashing or magisk manager? This doesn't affect magisk manager at all
Edit: Reread your post. There's been lots of users having issues with jdsp on pie. It's something with the app itself and not the installer so that'd be a james thing. He's working on it
The Following User Says Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
18th December 2018, 07:05 PM |#515  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackptg5

Logs? You mean jdsp app crashing or magisk manager? This doesn't affect magisk manager at all
Edit: Reread your post. There's been lots of users having issues with jdsp on pie. It's something with the app itself and not the installer so that'd be a james thing. He's working on it

Jdsp app is the one crashing/not appearing in the drawer. It got pushed the second time I tried the flash. Attached logs of installation

Awesome possum. Will wait patiently. Headphones and all are on LDAC, which viper can't deliver. So it's worth the wait.

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in the boat. Cheers!!
18th December 2018, 09:22 PM |#516  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,743

More
Quote:

Updated JDSP to v1.9

I'm getting install errors. Logs attached (recovery and Magisk)
Attached Files
File Type: log recovery.log - [Click for QR Code] (823 Bytes, 4 views)
File Type: log magisk_install_log_20181218_155815.log - [Click for QR Code] (965 Bytes, 2 views)
18th December 2018, 09:27 PM |#517  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

I'm getting install errors. Logs attached (recovery and Magisk)

What device do you have? Can you try redownloading it? The error in the recovery log at least looks like tar command didn't work properly. I tried the magisk manager zip and zip from my website and was unable to replicate that error. Also, what magisk version are you on?
18th December 2018, 10:11 PM |#518  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:

What device do you have? Can you try redownloading it? The error in the recovery log at least looks like tar command didn't work properly. I tried the magisk manager zip and zip from my website and was unable to replicate that error. Also, what magisk version are you on?

Pixel 3 XL. Latest Canary (so 18). I can try downloading once more (already redownload once)

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Strange happenings. Downloaded 3 copies via Magisk manager. Each one has a different hash.

Installed the one I downloaded from your web site. That install worked BUT it's crashing on startup. I'll post a log in a bit (haven't taken one yet)

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Quote:

Just to note that the previous version (1.8) has been working fine for me. December Pie patch. Stock. I'll go back to it as soon as I get a logcat 😁
18th December 2018, 10:20 PM |#519  
Recognized Contributor

More
Logcat attached. Looked for a tombstone but didn't find any.
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2018-12-18-17-11-56.txt - [Click for QR Code] (86.7 KB, 12 views)
19th December 2018, 12:40 AM |#520  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

Logcat attached. Looked for a tombstone but didn't find any.

Logs only show jdsp crashing like it does on lots of pie devices - did it install properly? If you're using aml, it's best to remove all audio mods and reinstall them after the recent updates but only other suggestion I have for you at this point is to use magisk 18 stable (I don't support canary builds since random bugs often happen).
The Following User Says Thank You to Zackptg5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zackptg5 Ad-Free
19th December 2018, 03:26 AM |#521  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:

Logs only show jdsp crashing like it does on lots of pie devices - did it install properly? If you're using aml, it's best to remove all audio mods and reinstall them after the recent updates but only other suggestion I have for you at this point is to use magisk 18 stable (I don't support canary builds since random bugs often happen).

On the Nexus 5x I was running viper+sauron+AML. Here I'm only running jdsp until sauron gets updated.

Like I said 1.8 is working fine so I just reverted to that for now. And yes, it installed with no errors. If I can do anything to help just let me know. (I can try it with stable 18 if you want me to, just to see if it works)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)