JamesDSP Audio Manager [MMT-EX]

116 posts
Thanks Meter: 285

Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2020, 09:32 AM |#911  
Flag cycling/studying or asleep
Thanks Meter: 1,056

More
Does JamesDSP take into account the sampling rate of the input audio. If I have a 96 Khz audio file, does it sample it at 96 Khz or does it resample it at 48Khz like Viper?
24th March 2020, 10:41 PM |#912  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Excuse me guys i' m a noob here...
The app always crash, even after installing AML, i uninstalled v4a and installed AML but it always crash at launch, same thing for sauron!
Any tips??
25th March 2020, 02:43 AM |#913  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito_Sama

The app always crash, even after installing AML, i uninstalled v4a and installed AML but it always crash at launch, same thing for sauron!
Any tips??

I face it to before. Try to remove all sound mod you have. Better you use one of them because both app are do same thing but i prefer jamesdsp. I combine jamesdsp w ainur sauron works flawlessly

If you want to, just try to flash like this, but choose only one mod in row

Narsil
Sauron

Viper
Jamesdsp
Dtsx

Acpatch

Aml
The Following User Says Thank You to Pxlckr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pxlckr Ad-Free
25th March 2020, 07:07 PM |#914  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlckr

I face it to before. Try to remove all sound mod you have. Better you use one of them because both app are do same thing but i prefer jamesdsp. I combine jamesdsp w ainur sauron works flawlessly

If you want to, just try to flash like this, but choose only one mod in row

Narsil
Sauron

Viper
Jamesdsp
Dtsx

Acpatch

Aml

Thanks for the reply...
The only mod i had before was V4A and i Uninstalled it before trying to install JamesDSP, znd and it didn't work, thought AML would solve the problem but jamesDSP still crashes at launch!

As for the flash method you mentioned sauron asked me to remove narsil before proceeding the installation, and do i need both sauron and JamesDSP, i thought the latter is updated version of sauron!!
But as i said im just a noob trying to figure out things, lol...
25th March 2020, 07:35 PM |#915  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:

Any tips??

I had the same problem and I don't know why but installing V4A fixed it for me. Try the following:

1. Uninstall every audio mod you have and AML
2. Install JamesDSP magisk module
3. Install V4A magisk module (don't need to install driver)
4. Install AML to patch both
5. You can disable (or possibly remove?) V4A after (I haven't experimented with it, just disabled the module in Magisk)

Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to geiszla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift geiszla Ad-Free
25th March 2020, 07:39 PM |#916  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geiszla

I had the same problem and I don't know why but installing V4A fixed it for me. Try the following:

1. Uninstall every audio mod you have and AML
2. Install JamesDSP magisk module
3. Install V4A magisk module (don't need to install driver)
4. Install AML to patch both
5. You can disable (or possibly remove?) V4A after (I haven't experimented with it, just disabled the module in Magisk)

Hope this helps.

BTW the v4a version i installed yesterday was 2.7 from xda and not the magisk module, and i already installed the drivers, is that a probleme?
25th March 2020, 07:47 PM |#917  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:

BTW the v4a version i installed yesterday was 2.7 from xda and the magisk module, and i already installed the drivers, is that a probleme?

I don't think it's a problem if you install the drivers. Did you install JamesDSP and V4A together (plus AML) and still having crashes?

Btw Sauron is completely different from JamesDSP, the former is an audio mod library (with no app or GUI whatsoever), the latter is an app to customize the sound profile of your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to geiszla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift geiszla Ad-Free
25th March 2020, 08:20 PM |#918  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geiszla

I don't think it's a problem if you install the drivers. Did you install JamesDSP and V4A together (plus AML) and still having crashes?

Btw Sauron is completely different from JamesDSP, the former is an audio mod library (with no app or GUI whatsoever), the latter is an app to customize the sound profile of your phone.

Thanks for the suggestion bro...
I just did as you said, uninstalled everything then reinstalled mods in the order you mentioned, jamesDSP still crashes at launch!

Also while installing it tells that there's a conflict with another audio mod and that i have to install AML, even tho i'm pretty sure the only mod i installed was v4a and that already uninstalled!
26th March 2020, 01:58 AM |#919  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,527

More
Quote:

Thanks for the suggestion bro...
I just did as you said, uninstalled everything then reinstalled mods in the order you mentioned, jamesDSP still crashes at launch!

Also while installing it tells that there's a conflict with another audio mod and that i have to install AML, even tho i'm pretty sure the only mod i installed was v4a and that already uninstalled!

How many Magisk mods do you have installed? You could just remove all the Magisk mods and start from scratch.

Personally I'm running latest versions of:
Jamesdsp
Narsil
AML
and not having any issues.

If you do decide you want to start from scratch - delete the contents of /data/adb/ then reboot.
You'll lose all your modules + Magisk Manager settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 04:06 PM |#920  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

How many Magisk mods do you have installed? You could just remove all the Magisk mods and start from scratch.

Personally I'm running latest versions of:
Jamesdsp
Narsil
AML
and not having any issues.

If you do decide you want to start from scratch - delete the contents of /data/adb/ then reboot.
You'll lose all your modules + Magisk Manager settings.

R u using latest jdsp version V2.7 ?
26th March 2020, 05:38 PM |#921  
Thanks Meter: 333

More
Missing JamesDSP icon on launcher... How to debug this error?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)