Use my link to install and you will get 30 days of free access to Rolo Premium.
My link is -
If you want more than 30 days, share your code here. It's under menu->PREMIUM USER (just tap on that item to get the link)
Every time someone uses your link to join, you get an additional month of free premium. The person using your link gets a free month too!
Rolo is a contact manager that acts like a personal CRM. (Full list of features and screenshots at the end of this post)
The free version is feature rich and ad-supported (we have tried to make the ads minimally invasive).
The PRO version has extra features and is ad-free. I am giving away 200 promo codes for this. Ask me in the comments
Available for download at - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ine.rolo&hl=en
So why do I call Rolo a personal CRM?
Rather than shove a whole set of features into the app, we built Rolo around workflows based on our experience managing a small business. We wanted to make life easier for ourselves while we were fielding a lot of calls and SMS messages at work.
To give you a taste of what you can do with Rolo, I created a set of storyboards with screenshots.
How easy it is to add a note for a contact (works for reminders as well)
You added a note to a contact and you want to look it up during a call
You just called someone and they asked you to call back in an hour
You asked your co-worker to get something done but want to give her a nudge before it is due
You set up a meeting for Monday but want to re-confirm on Monday morning
You just got a call and want to add the number to your contacts
You have a number that you need to remember for a short while but you don’t want to save it to your contacts (think cable-guy/repairman)
Your client called and asked for your co-worker’s number
THE FULL DESCRIPTION
We have an app Rolo on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ine.rolo&hl=en)
Rolo is a productivity tool centred around your contacts. Something like a personal CRM.
We built Rolo around three main ideas
1. We wanted to build an app that helps you interact better with your contacts. Something that is really easy to use. So we added notes, reminders, business card scan and SMS scheduler.
2. I was quite taken with the concept of Mailbox (the dropbox app). I wanted to build something like that, but centred around the call logs and SMS logs. So we added a swipe out EZ Menu under every call log, SMS log and Contact. It is really easy to add a note or reminder or even schedule an SMS.
3. I wanted to do a Rapportive-like widget for when you get a call from a contact (just like Rapportive used to show when you got an email). So we built this bubble that pops up when you are making or receiving a call. Tap on that and you can access your history with your contact.
1. Call, SMS and Contacts - You can view and use the app for calls, SMS and contacts.
2. EZ Menu - Slide out menu under every contact gives you access to Notes, Reminders and SMS
3. Consolidate Contacts - You can bring together contacts from Phone, Gmail, Twitter and FB
4. Automatic merge and Manual Merge - Automatic merge of contacts where possible. Awesome UI for merging contacts manually.
5. Reminders - Set Reminders for your contacts
6. Schedule SMS (unlimited) - You can type SMS and schedule for later. Useful for birthday wishes and reminders.
7. Roloscope - Floating bubble whenever you get a call. Get an instant history of all your notes, SMS and email with the caller.
8. Rologram - Free messages between Rolo users
9. EZ Add - Add missed call to contacts in just one tap
10. Share contacts - Share contacts in just three taps
11. Profile View - Profile View with complete history. Calls, SMS, notes, emails, reminders and social media updates
12. Backup - Automatic and continuous backup of contacts, notes and reminders
13. Connections - Connect with your contacts and get automatically updated when friends change their phone number
1. Scan Visiting Cards
2. Colorful Themes
3. Automatic and Continuous Backup of SMS and Call Logs (Unlimited)
4. Ad Free
What is coming up
1. Connect with your contacts and stay in touch
2. Help and get help from your network
If you need help when you are in the app, you can use the in-app chat (under the overflow menu).
This is not a typical dialer/sms/contacts app. We are a lot more focussed on productivity and follow-up. Here is a list of things that we don’t do. Sort of like a buyer beware.
2. We do not do spam detection
3. You can use Rolo without making it your default for SMS. But then you cannot delete SMS from within Rolo. This is an Android limitation.
4. We do not handle MMS very well. If MMS is important to you, you can still continue to use Rolo but just don't make Rolo the default. We are working on this.
5. We do not support Contact Groups (yet)
PLAY STORE LINK - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ine.rolo&hl=en
A new-age Rolodex - http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/tec...le17641866.ece
Similar to ‘Inbox Zero’, Rolo helps you reach zen-like state of ‘Phonebook Zero’ - https://yourstory.com/2017/03/app-fridays-rolo/
Rolo Contact Manager: 10 Features that will make you switch to it - http://likelyfad.com/rolo-contact-manager-features/
YOUTUBE LINK - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnT1ZIpLwPA
First of All. Thank you for this superb response. I got a ton of feedback and encouragement. You guys rock. I have run out of codes for now.
I will work on the feedback you guys gave and come back.
In the meantime we are about to start a holiday promotion shortly. Keep an eye out for that.
- Now, you can edit address, website, company info, education fields for contacts
- Phone verification: Country code displayed near phone number field for additional clarity
- Support for Call and SMS shortcuts through widgets in 3rd party launchers (Nova and Action)
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Call and SMS blocking support added
- T9 support added for French, German, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish and Portuguese
- Added call duration to call history in profile view
Now, it's easier to get help from your connections
- View all responses in a single place along with the request
- When you respond to a request, you can mark the response private - the response visible to the requester only
- Responses are marked public by default
Access your voicemail from the dialer
- Long press "1" to access your voicemail. Remember to configure voicemail settings on your phone appropriately
- Invite your friends to Rolo and both of you earn 30 days of Rolo Premium.