Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

[APP][4.4.2+] ROLO -Contact Manager That Works Like a Personal CRM

68 posts
Thanks Meter: 97

By srinathrajaram, Member on 5th December 2017, 05:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
UPDATE 2: ALL THE PROMO CODES ARE OVER FOR NOW. DETAILED UPDATES AT THE END

UPDATE: WOW! THANKS FOR THE MINDBLOWING RESPONSE FOLKS!. I RAN OUT OF THE ORIGINAL 200 CODES AND I JUST GENERATED ANOTHER 100. PLEASE ASK AWAY

Rolo is a contact manager that acts like a personal CRM. (Full list of features and screenshots at the end of this post)

The free version is feature rich and ad-supported (we have tried to make the ads minimally invasive).

The PRO version has extra features and is ad-free. I am giving away 200 promo codes for this. Ask me in the comments

Available for download at - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ine.rolo&hl=en

So why do I call Rolo a personal CRM?
Rather than shove a whole set of features into the app, we built Rolo around workflows based on our experience managing a small business. We wanted to make life easier for ourselves while we were fielding a lot of calls and SMS messages at work.

To give you a taste of what you can do with Rolo, I created a set of storyboards with screenshots.

How easy it is to add a note for a contact (works for reminders as well)

You added a note to a contact and you want to look it up during a call

You just called someone and they asked you to call back in an hour

You asked your co-worker to get something done but want to give her a nudge before it is due

You set up a meeting for Monday but want to re-confirm on Monday morning

You just got a call and want to add the number to your contacts

You have a number that you need to remember for a short while but you don’t want to save it to your contacts (think cable-guy/repairman)

Your client called and asked for your co-worker’s number

THE FULL DESCRIPTION
We have an app Rolo on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ine.rolo&hl=en)

Rolo is a productivity tool centred around your contacts. Something like a personal CRM.

We built Rolo around three main ideas

1. We wanted to build an app that helps you interact better with your contacts. Something that is really easy to use. So we added notes, reminders, business card scan and SMS scheduler.

2. I was quite taken with the concept of Mailbox (the dropbox app). I wanted to build something like that, but centred around the call logs and SMS logs. So we added a swipe out EZ Menu under every call log, SMS log and Contact. It is really easy to add a note or reminder or even schedule an SMS.

3. I wanted to do a Rapportive-like widget for when you get a call from a contact (just like Rapportive used to show when you got an email). So we built this bubble that pops up when you are making or receiving a call. Tap on that and you can access your history with your contact.

FEATURES
Free
1. Call, SMS and Contacts - You can view and use the app for calls, SMS and contacts.

2. EZ Menu - Slide out menu under every contact gives you access to Notes, Reminders and SMS

3. Consolidate Contacts - You can bring together contacts from Phone, Gmail, Twitter and FB

4. Automatic merge and Manual Merge - Automatic merge of contacts where possible. Awesome UI for merging contacts manually.

5. Reminders - Set Reminders for your contacts

6. Schedule SMS (unlimited) - You can type SMS and schedule for later. Useful for birthday wishes and reminders.

7. Roloscope - Floating bubble whenever you get a call. Get an instant history of all your notes, SMS and email with the caller.

8. Rologram - Free messages between Rolo users

9. EZ Add - Add missed call to contacts in just one tap

10. Share contacts - Share contacts in just three taps

11. Profile View - Profile View with complete history. Calls, SMS, notes, emails, reminders and social media updates

12. Backup - Automatic and continuous backup of contacts, notes and reminders

13. Connections - Connect with your contacts and get automatically updated when friends change their phone number

Premium [200 PROMO CODES AVAILABLE]
1. Scan Visiting Cards

2. Colorful Themes

3. Automatic and Continuous Backup of SMS and Call Logs (Unlimited)

4. Ad Free
===
What is coming up

1. Connect with your contacts and stay in touch
2. Help and get help from your network
===

If you need help when you are in the app, you can use the in-app chat (under the overflow menu).

This is not a typical dialer/sms/contacts app. We are a lot more focussed on productivity and follow-up. Here is a list of things that we don’t do. Sort of like a buyer beware.

1. You cannot block calls from Rolo (yet) - Call & SMS Blocking is available now!

2. We do not do spam detection

3. You can use Rolo without making it your default for SMS. But then you cannot delete SMS from within Rolo. This is an Android limitation.

4. We do not handle MMS very well. If MMS is important to you, you can still continue to use Rolo but just don't make Rolo the default. We are working on this.

5. We do not support Contact Groups (yet)

===
PLAY STORE LINK - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ine.rolo&hl=en
===

===
VIDEO
YOUTUBE LINK - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnT1ZIpLwPA

===
DETAILED UPDATE:
First of All. Thank you for this superb response. I got a ton of feedback and encouragement. You guys rock. I have run out of codes for now.

I will work on the feedback you guys gave and come back.

In the meantime we are about to start a holiday promotion shortly. Keep an eye out for that.
===

CHANGE LOG

- Now, you can edit address, website, company info, education fields for contacts
- Phone verification: Country code displayed near phone number field for additional clarity
- Support for Call and SMS shortcuts through widgets in 3rd party launchers (Nova and Action)
- Bug fixes and stability improvements

- Call and SMS blocking support added
- T9 support added for French, German, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish and Portuguese
- Added call duration to call history in profile view

MORE SCREENSHOTS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	organize.png
Views:	3094
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	4353054   Click image for larger version

Name:	communicate.png
Views:	3044
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	4353055   Click image for larger version

Name:	connect.png
Views:	3022
Size:	219.9 KB
ID:	4353056   Click image for larger version

Name:	Roloscope.png
Views:	2950
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	4353057   Click image for larger version

Name:	schedule_SMS.png
Views:	2886
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	4353058   Click image for larger version

Name:	themes.jpg
Views:	2880
Size:	238.6 KB
ID:	4353059   Click image for larger version

Name:	backup.png
Views:	2790
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	4353060  
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to srinathrajaram For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift srinathrajaram Ad-Free

5th December 2017, 05:31 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Looks great. Can I get a promo code please.
5th December 2017, 05:50 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great, it is possible to get a promotion code?
Thank you
5th December 2017, 07:16 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ew

Looks great. Can I get a promo code please.

Pmed the code
The Following User Says Thank You to srinathrajaram For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift srinathrajaram Ad-Free
5th December 2017, 07:16 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chausson@gmail.com

Great, it is possible to get a promotion code?
Thank you

Pmed code
The Following User Says Thank You to srinathrajaram For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift srinathrajaram Ad-Free
5th December 2017, 07:27 PM |#6  
Flag Częstochowa
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Great app!
Can you send me promo code?
5th December 2017, 08:16 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
This looks very cool,may I have a code please!
5th December 2017, 09:32 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
May I have a promo code ،، please
5th December 2017, 11:22 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello, i want to try your app. promo code please. thanks.
5th December 2017, 11:26 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
I'd like to have a Promo Code please.
6th December 2017, 12:43 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Would like a promo code too!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)