FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
21st June 2016, 04:25 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperThomasLab

If you can find the path to your nandroid backup in Android, then check very well whether this is on your internal, external / sd. Then make sure that in TWRP the storage is mounted correctly and that you check the right path.

After the swap, twrp backs up files to internal /data/media/0, I had to search for these but these are my new backups and my old ones are somewhere else while in twrp
The Following User Says Thank You to GangXta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GangXta Ad-Free

1st August 2016, 08:22 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Kingroot
2nd August 2016, 09:14 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Great app.
Please add app back up and restore option with data.
Thank you.
8th August 2016, 08:23 AM |#14  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 41

More
I am running an HTC desire 626s, systemless root, busybox, xposed... I used the change DPI setting on this app only to receive an error and now a boot loop... I do not have a back up that I want to use and would rather system reset but I really do not want to do that either. I can access File Manager in TWRP.... Would I be able to navigate to the applications path and delete it to restore my phone to its regular DPI?
8th August 2016, 08:28 AM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2andog

I am running an HTC desire 626s, systemless root, busybox, xposed... I used the change DPI setting on this app only to receive an error and now a boot loop... I do not have a back up that I want to use and would rather system reset but I really do not want to do that either. I can access File Manager in TWRP.... Would I be able to navigate to the applications path and delete it to restore my phone to its regular DPI?

Did you change the DPI using the 'Shell Command' or 'Build.prop' method? Clearing data of Root Essentials will not make any difference.
8th August 2016, 08:37 AM |#16  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:

Did you change the DPI using the 'Shell Command' or 'Build.prop' method? Clearing data of Root Essentials will not make any difference.

shell command
8th August 2016, 09:11 AM |#17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2andog

shell command

Can you access your phone with ADB when it is stuck in the bootloop? If so, execute these commands with ADB:
adb shell wm density reset
adb reboot

If this doesn't work, check for a file in '/data/property/persist.sys.lcd_density' (without quotation marks) and delete it, then reboot. Your device should fallback to the default DPI. (In build.prop). You can do this using the terminal within TWRP, with these commands (after you mounted the /data partition):
rm /data/property/persist.sys.lcd_density
reboot

If both did not work, you probably have to factory reset your phone. You could try to reflash the stock firmware before resetting.
8th August 2016, 09:45 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Nice easter egg.
If I can in a few hours, I'll try to finish the Spanish translation

Sent from my Motorola XT1225 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Mario0550mg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mario0550mg Ad-Free
9th August 2016, 04:17 PM |#19  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 4,225

Donate to Me
More
Just letting you know... when running the Root Checker, the app stopped responding and then the app itself restarts (Screenshot Image Attached)

I have beta3 installed and my phone is a d2vzw with the latest CM13 (Android 6.0).

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160809-111544.png
Views:	332
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	3837678  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
9th August 2016, 05:30 PM |#20  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

Just letting you know... when running the Root Checker, the app stopped responding and then the app itself restarts (Screenshot Image Attached)

I have beta3 installed and my phone is a d2vzw with the latest CM13 (Android 6.0).

Thank you!

Thanks for the bug-report on the Beta release. We are looking into it. We suspect it has to do with the flip animations of the cards loading directly after root check has completed. Do you have this every time / after a restart?
10th August 2016, 01:38 AM |#21  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 4,225

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for the bug-report on the Beta release. We are looking into it. We suspect it has to do with the flip animations of the cards loading directly after root check has completed. Do you have this every time / after a restart?

It happens every time I perform a root check. Within 5 seconds or so, right after pressing the execution button to begin the root check, the popup appears as soon as the app restarts itself (as seen on the image on my last post).

I couldn't recreate it within any of the other features (so far LOL).

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)