Thanks Meter: 4,106

By paphonb, Senior Member on 13th October 2017, 08:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th October 2017, 05:57 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paphonb

It's either /system/app/nexus or /system/priv-app/nexus. I can't remember which one.

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk

Worked. You are awesomest!! Keep up the great work.

17th October 2017, 06:20 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I'm running the Dirty Unicorns Nougat ROM. I installed this launcher. Looks cool and all, but I noticed, the Google Now page on the left is redesigned. Something like this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byz...w?usp=drivesdk
AFAIK, this is only in the launcher, the Google app still shows the old design.
Although I totally dig the new look, I can't swipe to remove a card in this new design. I have to do the 3dots menu -> hide story. Not a deal-breaker, but minor annoyance.
17th October 2017, 06:26 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Nice, altough I can't customize the icon shape, it would be nice if we could and it would also be nice if we could put custom icon themes... Btw i'm running fine on my OnePlus 3T on OOS 4.5.1
17th October 2017, 06:30 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Pixel launcher 2
I seen on Google Plus pixel launcher 2 on the pixel 2 phones have automatic light and dark theme based it changes by the wallpaper light wallpaper with light theme dark wallpaper with dark theme and it changes the color of the notification panel that would be a feature for a future update but that's if Google decides add that to the pixel 2 launcher for other Android phones just a thought
17th October 2017, 06:37 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I have a Nexus 6P and the launcher works perfect for me. My wife have a honor 8 and on her phone there is no option in settings for icon shape. Developer is enabled. Anyone have an idea?
17th October 2017, 06:39 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
I have this launcher on my U11 and i love it. Is it possible to get the Pixel 2 icon set for Google apps?
17th October 2017, 06:42 PM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 335

Donate to Me
More
Tyvm for porting and modding this. Much appreciated
17th October 2017, 06:59 PM |#1008  
Flag Mannheim
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Apparently the Pixel 2 launcher has auto dark modes for dark wallpapers, can you port that?

http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/10...sed-wallpaper/
17th October 2017, 06:59 PM |#1009  
Flag Malden
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandnes74

I have a Nexus 6P and the launcher works perfect for me. My wife have a honor 8 and on her phone there is no option in settings for icon shape. Developer is enabled. Anyone have an idea?

Your phone is on O and your wife's on N/M?
17th October 2017, 07:19 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I may figured it. It worked once I opened gps.
17th October 2017, 07:20 PM |#1011  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,106

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by camellirite

Is there a rootless way? The thread has rootless in the title. I see earlier that the dev modded it so it was considered a different app, though it was basically the same. Couldn't he do that by default and escape a lot of hastle? Just my 2 cents

There are 2 cases when this port needs root.
1. You're on a Pixel. But if you're on a Pixel you don't need this anyway as you can just install the official version.
2. You're on some custom ROMs that include Pixel Launcher for some reason. If this is the case then I don't see why rooting is a problem for you since you already unlocked your bootloader.
Otherwise, I don't know any phone that includes Pixel Launcher as a system app.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZETROzky

Apparently the Pixel 2 launcher has auto dark modes for dark wallpapers, can you port that?

http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/10...sed-wallpaper/

There are some codes related to this but it's not working. I'll wait for a full system dump first.

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paphonb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paphonb Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)