Flag Washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Same problem. Any fix yet?

15th November 2017, 10:24 AM |#2942  
Flag brasilia
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Hi. Best launcher so far. Please enable support custom icons for change all once
The Following User Says Thank You to ruterjunior For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ruterjunior Ad-Free
15th November 2017, 10:33 AM |#2943  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 516

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruterjunior

Hi. Best launcher so far. Please enable support custom icons for change all once

Icon pack support wont be added.

Sent from my LG Nexus 5X using XDA Labs
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skittles9823 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skittles9823 Ad-Free
15th November 2017, 11:42 AM |#2944  
Flag Purbalingga
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruterjunior

hi. Best launcher so far. Please enable support custom icons for change all once

no
never
will ever ever never
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nitephoenix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nitephoenix Ad-Free
15th November 2017, 12:06 PM |#2945  
So........ don't push harder for developer/op for asking like icon,etc are you childish?

The op he need more time.
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnMichaelCost For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JohnMichaelCost Ad-Free
15th November 2017, 01:04 PM |#2946  
Flag Sydney

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMichaelCost

So........ don't push harder for developer/op for asking like icon,etc are you childish?

The op he need more time.

More time for what? Pap has stated he isnt adding icon pack support. Its take way to long and is too hard to do in smali.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skittles9823 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skittles9823 Ad-Free
15th November 2017, 01:21 PM |#2947  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles9823

More time for what? Pap has stated he isnt adding icon pack support. Its take way to long and is too hard to do in smali.

Ok let me explain for a minute.

This will not happen the Icon pack support maybe if he decision add or not whatever, if they add this will no longer pure stock launcher. We/all don't like that.

And because he was working on the Lawnchair and this pixel2. He still a student may effect delay of update and bugs.
15th November 2017, 01:25 PM |#2948  
Flag Sydney

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMichaelCost

Ok let me explain for a minute.

This will not happen the Icon pack support maybe if he decision add or not whatever, if they add this will no longer pure stock launcher. We/all don't like that.

And because he was working on the Lawnchair and this pixel2. He still student may effect delay of update and bugs.

Oh, you mustn't know. Hi i made the official Telegram group for this launcher, I'm also an admin in the Lawnchair groups and I know Till and Pap and the other devs. Pap has already confirmed he wont be adding icon packs. It will never be a thing. Also towards that statement where you say you all dont want icon packs, tell that to the telegram community...

15th November 2017, 01:30 PM |#2949  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
This is a very good launcher!
Could you add the possibility to hide apps?
The Following User Says Thank You to Lemon476 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lemon476 Ad-Free
15th November 2017, 01:37 PM |#2950  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Icon change
Thanks for the launcher, works great. Only issue is after instalation my icons changed to square icons. I had rouded before. Is there a way how to restore back to my old rounded icons. (i hate the square ones ) I tried factory reset and didnt help. I´m triing find some info here in coments but nothing so far.
Nexus 5X. developer preview. 8.1.0.

Thank you.
15th November 2017, 01:44 PM |#2951  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,106

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikyBlay

Thanks for the launcher, works great. Only issue is after instalation my icons changed to square icons. I had rouded before. Is there a way how to restore back to my old rounded icons. (i hate the square ones ) I tried factory reset and didnt help. I´m triing find some info here in coments but nothing so far.
Nexus 5X. developer preview. 8.1.0.

Thank you.

Change icon shape in settings.

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paphonb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paphonb Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)