Thanks Meter: 4,793

By paphonb, Senior Member on 13th October 2017, 08:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th February 2018, 03:22 PM |#4361  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stidza

It's been keeping my phone awake ever since I turned it on.

No problems here, maybe your phone or ROM
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Settings_20180213-222117.png
Views:	1894
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	4418760  

13th February 2018, 08:35 PM |#4362  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheetzie03

sorry but I have to say this, please don't take it personal:
You may not have meant to be demanding but it kinda came off that way imo
As far as being impatient, come on man, you need to show some patience. Please do not forget that this is xda, where these devs do this for free on their own time, and they of course don't owe you, me, or anyone anything. Please try to remember this going forward, I know I would absolutely not want to come off like that towards any developer. Then they could end up getting fed up, which I don't blame them, considering how often these types of things happen, and they leave xda. Not sure if you know this, more of them continue to leave and go to Google plus, Telegram, or else where, unfortunately. But again, I don't blame them.
Lastly, consider that just because you are having an issue, it doesn't necessarily mean it's the launcher. A lot of times, its the specific phone, combined with the android version that could cause the issue.

Good day.

Yeah i know about xda a little and never intended to demand just its my love to xda and the launcher that i became impatient.. Will take care of it that from next time i don't end up writing something which seems like i am demanding btw now the launcher is working absolutely fine a big thumbs up for the devs who brought this rootless version in this short time
13th February 2018, 08:48 PM |#4363  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please add capability to apply 3rd party icon packs under customisation.
This feature wilk really help in making this launcher a all round performer.
13th February 2018, 10:10 PM |#4364  
Thanks Meter: 323

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheetzie03

You aren't going to get icon support, so please STOP ASKING! other devs have this same launcher with it, go there, but this Dev does not, accept it or move on. Or use the pixel launcher mod app found in the apps section, it allows you to add icon support to any pixel/launcher 3/Aosp based launcher. But I just dont understand why people continue asking and mentioning that 'they are frustrated with the lack of features' SMH SMH remember the base of this launcher is the STOCK pixel 2 launcher. So anything on top of what comes with the Verision you get on the PlayStore, consider it a plus.

Another thing, I see so many user mentioning issues, even complaining, surprise surprise, well a lot of them aren't actually the launcher, it's related to the specific phone you have, combined with whatever Android version you have. Consider this going forward, please. If something is wrong, it doesn't automatically mean it's the launcher.

Very well done.
Thumbs up, round of applause.
It had to be said.
I've said it several times and been told off for telling people to use the search.
Unfortunately the net has made people lazy.
They don't want to search, they don't want to read a few pages of this thread before posting, heaven forbid the answer might just be there....

They post a repetitive question and then get angry and upset when we tell it's been asked and answered a million times.

On the issue/bug thing, because I have three kids in their late teens and early 20s, I have half a dozen android 6.0 and 7.0 devices laying around because they want to change their phones every few months.
Take my 21yr old middle son.
He has spent £800 on three different Samsung devices in the last four months alone......

So when people post here that this or that isn't working in MM, i can pick up a Sony Xperia E5, Samsung J5 or several other 6.0 device and try it.
I haven't had any issues on any device I've tried this launcher on, and reply with that news, but then they get angry and accuse you of dismissing the issue but still blame this launcher, and that sucks.

The worst thing is there does seem to be a handful of devices that have issues running this launcher, and it's down to those devices because I see the exact same devices complained about in the lawnchair and nova launcher threads.

One plus, xiamoi and certain Motorola devices just don't seem to like any pixel based launcher for some reason.
If anyone doesn't believe me, pop and look In the lawn chair and nova launcher threads here on XDA or the G+ nova launcher community.
Full of complaints from users of one plus 3s and 5s, Xiomomi devices and Moto X and Z.

Bit of a coincidence I think, but it's still nothing to do with this excellent launcher.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubba1601 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bubba1601 Ad-Free
14th February 2018, 04:50 AM |#4365  
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anolroy

This feature wilk really help in making this launcher a all round performer.

Here we go again........
14th February 2018, 04:29 PM |#4366  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
thats look like Oreo so if you have Oreo 8.0 you do not need this launcher you already have better !!!
14th February 2018, 04:39 PM |#4367  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I think the only missing feature is the Icon Pack support...
I know there are a lot of apps that offer it but I really love this one.
Obviously that is a dev decision! @paphonb
14th February 2018, 06:18 PM |#4368  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5devil

You could be right, that's why I wanted to ask other OP5T users on OOS if they experience the same lag. The lag only happens on the left swipe.

Same here with OB3, is there any solution for now?
14th February 2018, 06:43 PM |#4369  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hide app can't work
02-15 01:42:23.743 E/AndroidRuntime(11406): android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: Unable to find explicit activity class {com.google.android.apps.nexuslauncher/com.moddedpixellauncher.HiddenAppsActivity}; have you declared this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?
14th February 2018, 07:13 PM |#4370  
Thanks Meter: 323

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giano270

I think the only missing feature is the Icon Pack support...
I know there are a lot of apps that offer it but I really love this one.
Obviously that is a dev decision! @paphonb

@Stampyron @Sheetzie03

Why do we bother?

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS FEW PAGES

We have asked users to stop requesting icon pack support hundreds of times.
Its asked 3000 times a week in this thread and not one person who's asked for icon pack support can be bothered to read or search the thread before making a new post.

For the 3 millionth time, Icon support isn't coming to this this launcher, ever.
That's the decision of the developer, and was made right from page one of this thread.

Saying you didn't know is NO excuse, its asked nine times on every page of this thread and there's only so many times we are prepared help poeple who just can't be bothered to check something before posting.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bubba1601 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bubba1601 Ad-Free
14th February 2018, 07:26 PM |#4371  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Halifax
Thanks Meter: 26,391

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba1601

@Stampyron @Sheetzie03

Why do we bother?

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS FEW PAGES

We have asked users to stop requesting icon osck support.
Its asked 3000 times a week in this thread and not one person who's asked for icon pack support can be bothered to read or search the thread before making a new post.

For the 3 millionth time, Icon support isn't coming to this this launcher, ever.
That's the decision of the developer, and was made right from page one of this thread.

@paphonb

This should be added to the FAQ in the OP with a "Want icon packs? Install this add-on:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...packs-t3732483"

Might help with all this foolishness.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to osm0sis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)