You can share Android screen "live" just like a dual screen to any device or pc on the same network through media player, web browser, Chromecast, and UPnP / DLNA devices (Smart TV or other compatible devices).
You can make powerful presentation for work, education, or gaming.
You can broadcast your Android screen to internet popular streaming servers (Twitch, Ustream, Youtube, ...).
You can also record it to MP4 video files.
Main features are:
- No root required: Prior to Android 5.0 you need to run our startup tool from your computer to activate screen mirroring.
- Mirroring with media players and tools such as VLC, XBMC/KODI, OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and others...
- Mirroring with web browsers
- Broadcast online to Twitch, Youtube, Ustream, and others...
- Mirroring with UPnP / DLNA devices such as Smart TV and others compatible devices
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast)
- Recording to MP4 file
- Camera overlay while you stream or record
- internal audio (ROOTED Android 4.4+ devices) and microphone
- Mixed audio (internal + microphone) available
- Compatible with Network Tethering (wifi, bluetooth, USB)
- Many settings to optimize performances
- Secure stream with username + password (RTSP)
- Logs to know who is connected
- Any number of connections can be made, so multiple people can connect at the same time
Links to Play Store:
- Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enstream.trial
- Full version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...p.screenstream
App screenshots are also attached to the thread...
App web site is here: http://mobzapp.com/mirroring