FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+] Screen Mirroring, Broadcasting to Twitch, Youtube, ... and recording app

181 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By Sloosh, Senior Member on 7th May 2015, 01:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st October 2015, 05:11 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimi_229

The same 2.1.8c but i did try to mirror with couple of versions prior to this one and no luck. With other apps dlna work just fine (movies, music, pictures - as mirror screen I found only in your app)

The problem with some TV DLNA receivers is that some of them have difficulties to handle stream when it is a live stream. Is it different than a movie you stream to your TV through DLNA.
You can try to disable hardware encoding, just to see if this different encoding is better handled by the TV.
I will also publish soon a new update (2.1.8d) that could give better results.

21st October 2015, 05:21 PM |#102  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Try to do lets play, with this.
thanks
22nd October 2015, 03:57 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloosh

Again, are you sure all your different volumes in system settings are enabled and high enough ? Please check this... if there is no error and the audio is not anymore on your device it means it is sent through the stream.

I'm pretty sure that all the volume is turned up on my computer. I spent at least an hour going through all the audio settings on my computer and making sure they are all turned on, turned up and ready to go. I tried another app called Weak Control and it works fine with no issues. It just seems that your app doesn't want to stream the audio from my device. I can't think of anything else to troubleshoot it as I've done nearly everything I can think of so I'm just going to ask for a refund at this point. Thank you, Matt

Sent from my SHIELD using Tapatalk
23rd October 2015, 11:13 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluent2332

I'm pretty sure that all the volume is turned up on my computer. I spent at least an hour going through all the audio settings on my computer and making sure they are all turned on, turned up and ready to go. I tried another app called Weak Control and it works fine with no issues. It just seems that your app doesn't want to stream the audio from my device. I can't think of anything else to troubleshoot it as I've done nearly everything I can think of so I'm just going to ask for a refund at this point. Thank you, Matt

Sent from my SHIELD using Tapatalk

I was talking about volumes on your Android device.
Contact me by email to talk more about it, I am also missing information for refund.
1st November 2015, 09:25 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Both video and audio are being mirrored to VLC without problems on my Nexus 5 with Android 5.1.1, both via WiFi and USB cable.

Does it support Android 6.0 ?
1st November 2015, 09:55 AM |#106  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqagunn

Both video and audio are being mirrored to VLC without problems on my Nexus 5 with Android 5.1.1, both via WiFi and USB cable.

Does it support Android 6.0 ?

Yes it supports Android 6 but internal audio still has to be updated for Android 6, it will be updated very soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sloosh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sloosh Ad-Free
1st November 2015, 04:20 PM |#107  

More
i cant use the ssm on my divice any more i try everything but doesnt start i use vlc.i have s5 neo win 7 latest vlc and ssm i disable antivirus i used other phone and pc but nothing

s5 5.1.1
1st November 2015, 05:51 PM |#108  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananias47

i cant use the ssm on my divice any more i try everything but doesnt start i use vlc.i have s5 neo win 7 latest vlc and ssm i disable antivirus i used other phone and pc but nothing

s5 5.1.1

Could you please describe what happens more exactly so I could try to help you ?
1st November 2015, 05:53 PM |#109  

More
Quote:

Could you please describe what happens more exactly so I could try to help you ?

it give the rtsp 192.168....... i put it on vlc on kodi but nothing happens it remains paused i trird the tcp on vlc steel nothing i trird the browser steel nothing
1st November 2015, 08:44 PM |#110  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananias47

it give the rtsp 192.168....... i put it on vlc on kodi but nothing happens it remains paused i trird the tcp on vlc steel nothing i trird the browser steel nothing

Are you sure to be connected to the same network ?
Is it in the PAUSED state when you try to connect ?
If you scroll the the "Logs" screen, do you see connections attemps ?
1st November 2015, 08:46 PM |#111  

More
Quote:

Are you sure to be connected to the same network ?
Is it in the PAUSED state when you try to connect ?
If you scroll the the "Logs" screen, do you see connections attemps ?

yes yes no
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
broadcasting, screen mirroring, screen recording, screencast

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)