FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+] Screen Mirroring, Broadcasting to Twitch, Youtube, ... and recording app

181 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By Sloosh, Senior Member on 7th May 2015, 01:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st July 2015, 06:18 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grilledbacon32

On the stream side, it sounds like its playing the audio twice, one is faint but you can for sure hear it. It almost sounds like it my phones microphone picking it up, but I do not have it set to mic/internal (mixed), I only have it set to Internal and then check the "keep on phone" option. If I do not have that option selected it works fine.

Hmmm ok, can you please let me know what device it is, with what Android version ? it seems your devices resends the "kept" internal audio but it shouldn't, and this does not happen on tested devices.

21st July 2015, 07:12 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 169

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloosh

Hmmm ok, can you please let me know what device it is, with what Android version ? it seems your devices resends the "kept" internal audio but it shouldn't, and this does not happen on tested devices.

Its a Verizon LG G3 (vs985), running Andorid 5.1.1.
25th July 2015, 11:31 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi!
1) I have the tablet NVidia Shield Tablet (Android 5.1.1 + root) when you run , for example, a game application Screen Stream Mirroring, then the system after a while unloads it from memory , and this stream is interrupted ! It turns out that money wasted , or still find a solution nibul ?

2) Also , from time to time at start SSM often crashes the system " GUI " , but after 1-2 seconds all started again already without this error.
26th July 2015, 02:37 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by H3ADHUNTER

Hi!
1) I have the tablet NVidia Shield Tablet (Android 5.1.1 + root) when you run , for example, a game application Screen Stream Mirroring, then the system after a while unloads it from memory , and this stream is interrupted ! It turns out that money wasted , or still find a solution nibul ?

2) Also , from time to time at start SSM often crashes the system " GUI " , but after 1-2 seconds all started again already without this error.

what app version number do you have ?
26th July 2015, 02:48 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloosh

what app version number do you have ?

now?
1.2.5c
30th July 2015, 08:53 AM |#26  
Australia
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Question [SOLVED] RTSP for VLC/OBS?
Update: Sorry, never mind, I just found that I need to use the "Media players" mode.

Hi there,

First of all, great app, works pretty well.

Got one question, I want to use RTSP with VLC/OBS. However, when I'm in the VLC/OBS mode, I cannot get it to do RTSP, the URL shown is always tcp:// and the settings under UPNP/DLNA preferences doesn't seem to make any difference if I set it to RTSP.

Any ideas? Thanks.
30th July 2015, 11:35 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

now?
1.2.5c

You probably mean 2.1.5c... weird because recent versions should not be removed from memory...
But I'll try to post an update soon that should give even better results with Lollipop devices.
30th July 2015, 11:36 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeon

Update: Sorry, never mind, I just found that I need to use the "Media players" mode.

Hi there,

First of all, great app, works pretty well.

Got one question, I want to use RTSP with VLC/OBS. However, when I'm in the VLC/OBS mode, I cannot get it to do RTSP, the URL shown is always tcp:// and the settings under UPNP/DLNA preferences doesn't seem to make any difference if I set it to RTSP.

Any ideas? Thanks.

You did not let me enough time to answer :P You're right, you just need to use "media players" mode to get a RTSP url.
15th August 2015, 10:51 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

now?
1.2.5c

Please try last app update (2.1.6), there are important changes for Lollipop devices that may fix your stability issue.
17th August 2015, 03:22 AM |#30  
Australia
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi there.
I got a Galaxy Note 4 running 4.4.4. After some experiments, I found that the only hardware encoder that works seems to be "MPEG4 [Hardare 4.1]". Is that normal? Is there somewhere I can enable some sort of error logging to see what's going on when it tries the different hardware encoder?
Also, for local file recording, it only allows H264, is it possible to allow MPEG4 as well (so that I can use the hardware encoder)?
Thanks for this great app again.
17th August 2015, 09:44 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeon

Hi there.
I got a Galaxy Note 4 running 4.4.4. After some experiments, I found that the only hardware encoder that works seems to be "MPEG4 [Hardare 4.1]". Is that normal? Is there somewhere I can enable some sort of error logging to see what's going on when it tries the different hardware encoder?
Also, for local file recording, it only allows H264, is it possible to allow MPEG4 as well (so that I can use the hardware encoder)?
Thanks for this great app again.

Hi,
I'll see if I can add MPEG4 in addition to H264 for file recording, but I would recommend to upgrade your Galaxy Note 4 to Lollipop as the last update (2.1.6) works great with the best hardware encoding method with such device on Lollipop.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sloosh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sloosh Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
broadcasting, screen mirroring, screen recording, screencast

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)