FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+] Screen Mirroring, Broadcasting to Twitch, Youtube, ... and recording app

181 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By Sloosh, Senior Member on 7th May 2015, 01:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2018, 11:22 PM |#361  
Thanks Meter: 739

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cratz

hi,
When i start streaming with internal audio[ root only ], i can't hear any sound coming out of my phone speaker or even using earphones,,,,,,but sound is perfectly streamed,,,,,, but it is very annoying if we play a game without sounds. So plz give me the soln or correct the bug in the app
Thank you

In Preferences > Audio Preferences, enable the "Keep Internal Audio" option.

7th September 2018, 06:20 AM |#362  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshiro Kasumi

This app ever crashes when i tried to login on Twitch, Youtube and any stream service when i tries to streaming.

Here's the proof.
16th October 2018, 04:47 AM |#363  

More
I am having issues with screen mirroring working with my mona server, and SLOBS, everything is connected, but when I press play I get "Video frame dropped" and nothing on slobs
31st October 2018, 09:00 PM |#364  

More
Stuck On Pause/Pause Loop
I have a problem with screen stream mirroring, it won't play it says that it's paused and it won't start when I click the green start arrow. I am using a 4.4.1 device, Samsung SM-T23
9th December 2018, 04:15 PM |#365  

More
Hi all, wondering if you could all help me please.

I love the app, I can stream my internal audio and game footage to Twitch which is fantastic.

Does the app support a microphone being plugged into a headphone port on an Android device? (I'm using a GPD XD+) I am trying with a headset and the mic is not being picked up. Also, the Mic on my device is very quiet when I am streaming and cannot increase the microphone sensitivity. When I try and use some other apps to increase the microphone, the audio is then lost from the Screen Mirroring app and an error occurs. If someone could help I would appreciate it.
9th January 2019, 03:39 PM |#366  

More
I have xiaomi remi note 3 with android 5.1..1 but internal audio not working... it is rooted, any help?
11th January 2019, 06:23 PM |#367  

More
For overlays and backgrounds I cannot find pictures. It would be in storage I would think or sd card but app cant read. Idk why you didn't just path it to my pictures instead of making me hunt from :/
13th January 2019, 02:54 PM |#368  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Awesome App. I think this app will be of a great value add to the content creators online. Especially the game streamers in Youtube.
15th April 2019, 10:56 AM |#369  

More
Need help for Screen Stream Mirroring app.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloosh

Screen Stream Mirroring is a powerful app for mirroring or broadcasting your Android screen and audio in real time !
http://mobzapp.com/mirroring

You can share Android screen "live" just like a dual screen to any device or pc on the same network through media player, web browser, Chromecast, and UPnP / DLNA devices (Smart TV or other compatible devices).
You can make powerful presentation for work, education, or gaming.
You can broadcast your Android screen to internet popular streaming servers (Twitch, Ustream, Youtube, ...).
You can also record it to MP4 video files.

Main features are:
  • No root required: Prior to Android 5.0 you need to run our startup tool from your computer to activate screen mirroring.
  • Mirroring with media players and tools such as VLC, XBMC/KODI, OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and others...
  • Mirroring with web browsers
  • Broadcast online to Twitch, Youtube, Ustream, and others...
  • Mirroring with UPnP / DLNA devices such as Smart TV and others compatible devices
  • Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast)
  • Recording to MP4 file
  • Camera overlay while you stream or record
  • internal audio (ROOTED Android 4.4+ devices) and microphone
  • Mixed audio (internal + microphone) available
  • Compatible with Network Tethering (wifi, bluetooth, USB)
  • Many settings to optimize performances
  • Secure stream with username + password (RTSP)
  • Logs to know who is connected
  • Any number of connections can be made, so multiple people can connect at the same time

Links to Play Store:
App screenshots are also attached to the thread...

App web site is here: http://mobzapp.com/mirroring

I am trying to reach mobzapp by their support email [email protected] but no reply.

I am not able to mirror my screen above 324p on PhonixOS os (not to mention even when I am using a 1920×1080 (sometimes 1366×768) monitor and also the screen resolution set to that) but on my smartphone devices I can mirror at it's native resolution. I am not able to figure out how to fix it. Even the internal audio stuff is not working even after having the plug-in installed and giving root access.

Note: PhonixOS comes pre-rooted.

I am using PhonixOS v3.0.8.529_x86_x64: http://www.phoenixos.com/en/download_x86

Screen Stream Mirroring: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enstream.trial

I think your app doesn't support androidx86. I am facing the same problem with RecMe screen recorder.

Pleasee please please help me!

Actually what I am trying to achieve is, I want to stream my PhonixOS screen with internal+microphone audio to OBS on another computer which is on the same WiFi or LAN network. If I can stream at the native resolution of my monitor then, I would get the pro version of the app and complete my Streaming setup. Also I should have any problem in streaming if I change my resolution (since, PhonixOS allows to change monitor resolution) or change my monitor.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
broadcasting, screen mirroring, screen recording, screencast

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)