Originally Posted by Sloosh
Screen Stream Mirroring is a powerful app for mirroring or broadcasting your Android screen and audio in real time !
You can share Android screen "live" just like a dual screen to any device or pc on the same network through media player, web browser, Chromecast, and UPnP / DLNA devices (Smart TV or other compatible devices).
You can make powerful presentation for work, education, or gaming.
You can broadcast your Android screen to internet popular streaming servers (Twitch, Ustream, Youtube, ...).
You can also record it to MP4 video files.
Main features are:
- No root required: Prior to Android 5.0 you need to run our startup tool from your computer to activate screen mirroring.
- Mirroring with media players and tools such as VLC, XBMC/KODI, OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and others...
- Mirroring with web browsers
- Broadcast online to Twitch, Youtube, Ustream, and others...
- Mirroring with UPnP / DLNA devices such as Smart TV and others compatible devices
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast)
- Recording to MP4 file
- Camera overlay while you stream or record
- internal audio (ROOTED Android 4.4+ devices) and microphone
- Mixed audio (internal + microphone) available
- Compatible with Network Tethering (wifi, bluetooth, USB)
- Many settings to optimize performances
- Secure stream with username + password (RTSP)
- Logs to know who is connected
- Any number of connections can be made, so multiple people can connect at the same time
Links to Play Store:
App screenshots are also attached to the thread...
App web site is here: http://mobzapp.com/mirroring
I am trying to reach mobzapp by their support email [email protected]
but no reply.
I am not able to mirror my screen above 324p on PhonixOS os (not to mention even when I am using a 1920×1080 (sometimes 1366×768) monitor and also the screen resolution set to that) but on my smartphone devices I can mirror at it's native resolution. I am not able to figure out how to fix it. Even the internal audio stuff is not working even after having the plug-in installed and giving root access.
Note: PhonixOS comes pre-rooted.
I am using PhonixOS v22.214.171.1249_x86_x64: http://www.phoenixos.com/en/download_x86
Screen Stream Mirroring: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enstream.trial
I think your app doesn't support androidx86. I am facing the same problem with RecMe screen recorder.
Pleasee please please help me!
Actually what I am trying to achieve is, I want to stream my PhonixOS screen with internal+microphone audio to OBS on another computer which is on the same WiFi or LAN network. If I can stream at the native resolution of my monitor then, I would get the pro version of the app and complete my Streaming setup. Also I should have any problem in streaming if I change my resolution (since, PhonixOS allows to change monitor resolution) or change my monitor.