FORUMS

[App][4.0.3+] Secure Photo Viewer - The safest way to show pictures to your friends

52 posts
Thanks Meter: 41

By GreeTech, Member on 4th November 2017, 12:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from GreeTech: Show photos to your friends without having to worry what they will do to your phone!
Have you ever handed over your phone to someone just so they can see the latest meme or the cool picture you took? I have made a way to do this without being concerned what they will do on your phone. With this app, they will only be able to see what you select.

Get it on the Play Store
Get it on Labs

How to use:

1) Make sure that you have some kind of lock screen. Pin, Password, Fingerprint, whatever
2) Go to your gallery, select some photos or videos and tap share.
3) Select the Secure Photo Viewer

And you are done! As soon as you press your lock button, the photos will pop up. Your friends won't be able to get into your phone until you unlock it again.

If you have any questions of feedback feel free to contact me in any way!

XDA:DevDB Information
Secure Photo Viewer, App for the Apps & Games

Contributors
GreeTech

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2017-10-30

Created 2017-11-07
Last Updated 2017-11-07
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to GreeTech For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GreeTech Ad-Free
4th November 2017, 03:41 PM |#2  
Editor in Chief
Thanks Meter: 2,137

More
Tested it briefly yesterday and it does exactly what it says it does. No complaints here!
The Following User Says Thank You to MishaalRahman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th November 2017, 08:11 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Nice.
The Following User Says Thank You to paed808 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paed808 Ad-Free
6th November 2017, 08:17 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 294

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeTech

Have you ever handed over your phone to someone just so they can see the latest meme or the cool picture you took? I have made a way to do this without being concerned what they will do on your phone. With this app, they will only be able to see what you select.

Get it on the Play Store
Get it on Labs

How to use:

1) Make sure that you have some kind of lock screen. Pin, Password, Fingerprint, whatever
2) Go to your gallery, select some photos or videos and tap share.
3) Select the Secure Photo Viewer

And you are done! As soon as you press your lock button, the photos will pop up. Your friends won't be able to get into your phone until you unlock it again.

If you have any questions of feedback feel free to contact me in any way!

Great app! It's quite a nifty feature for the occasional need for it. Nice work!
The Following User Says Thank You to CStadler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CStadler Ad-Free
7th November 2017, 12:31 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1,157

More
Such an awesome idea. Well executed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nucleotide For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nucleotide Ad-Free
7th November 2017, 03:13 AM |#7  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1,381

More
nice app and does its job..
The Following User Says Thank You to iamelton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamelton Ad-Free
7th November 2017, 05:23 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 332

More
This is..... The bomb 🎆
The Following User Says Thank You to ddaharu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ddaharu Ad-Free
7th November 2017, 06:52 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 127

More
I've been looking for an app like this for years!! Thank you. Google's pinning idea isn't wrong but you're still able to use the complete app like close picture and browse through all folders of the gallery.

Maybe it is possible to integrate this into gallery so it is possible to choose to lock the chosen picture or the folder it is in.
The Following User Says Thank You to pdppdp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pdppdp Ad-Free
7th November 2017, 07:50 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
This is what I've been looking for forever. Thanks a lotttttttt
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)