Announcing SeeFood BETA 1.0
SeeFood is a simple interface which helps you to recognise food categories with ease, a concept which was introduced in a TV Show (Silicon Valley) in S04E03. (Clipping here : https://youtu.be/5_U2TN0vk3w)
1. Since the application is in BETA, it only supports 11 food categories. I am working on adding more as soon as possible. You can check/request for more food categories below.
2. I am a college student, and I don't have the resources to keep high end servers running. The app might be slow at times. Please bear with me.
3. Again, the app is in BETA. A detailed analysis of the picture(that is, name of the dish rather than the category) would be rolled out with next update!
Get the app here (Only Android) : https://goo.gl/Zh71ny
The usage of the application is quite simple!
1. Start the camera within the application by tapping on the FAB (Eye Button).
2. Click a picture of your food
3. Wait for us to do our job!
So use it, rate it, review it, and most importantly, SHARE it!