So here is a quick introduction to my new App.
Customise your existing Android Quick Settings pull-down with Shortcutters Quick Settings Tiles.
BETA Testers now welcome, Opt In: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...id.shortcutter
** If you struggle to add tiles, please see the foot notes in "How To Add QS Tiles"**
* 44 Additional Quick Settings Tiles available as standard (36 in the free version).
* +5 Tiles for Advanced users with a little ADB knowledge & a PC.
* +4 tiles for users with ROOT access.
That's 53 Quick Setting Tiles for the power users out there!
- Auto Sync
- Battery - Shows battery level percentage in icon with a link to the battery usage screen
- Camera Launch
- Clicker - Counts total clicks (can be reset in the "Customise s" tab)
- Countdown Timer
- Dice - Random number generator (Define your own range in the app)
- Data Usage - Shows mobile data usage in defined 1 month cycle
- File Browser
- Font Size
- In Ear Audio - Routes all audio to the earpiece
- Touch Vibration / Haptic Feedback
- Location Mode : Toggle Off, Device Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy.*
- Multi Window
- New Tweet
- New Email
- Next Alarm - Displays your next alarm, 1 click takes you to your alarms screen.
- Night Mode - Shortcut to the night mode fragment
- NFC *
- Power Menu
- Screen Lock
- Recent Apps
- RAM Usage
- Quick SMS
- Volume Panel
- Screen Timeout
- Screen Brightness Mode
- Screen Brightness Presets - Select increments to toggle through (i.e 3 steps = 33%, 66%, 100% / + Auto)
- Ring Mode
- Power Saver *
- Screen Wake
- Screen Record (Premium) - Record your screen with optional audio
- Screenshot (Premium)
- - Custom save location for screenshot's & recording's.
- Web Search
- Voice Search
- SystemUI Tuner
- Launch the hidden SystemUI Tuner to control your status bar Icons & more.
- 4 Custom App s
- Add a shortcut to any application on your device.
- 4 Custom URL s
- Add a shortcut to any web address.
* Shortcut to activity only if the app has no access to settings secure.
For advanced users:
- ADB (toggle ADB on/off)
- Ambient Display (Low power state notifications)
- Heads Up Notifications
- Immersive Mode/Expanded Desktop - Mode Dialog for devices with Nav Bar (INCOMPATIBLE WITH MIUI)
- Keep Screen On While Charging
To grant settings secure access & enable the above tiles:
1. In a CMD Prompt:
adb shell pm grant com.leedroid.shortcutter android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
** this is automatic for ROOT users
Additional ROOT Only Tiles:
- Network Mode (Toggle mobile network modes)
- Reboot RecoveryTile
- Wi-Fi Calling (HTC Only)
Shortcutter - Quick Settings on Google Play
** Some tile functionality may be impacted by manufacturer customisation, I always work within the remit of the stock Android system where possible.
I am looking for as much feedback as possible and I am more than open to feature requests!
P.S don't forget to leave a rocking 5 star review!