FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][7.0+] Shortcutter Quick Settings & Side Bar - Up to 102 Shortcuts & Services!

28,282 posts
Thanks Meter: 44,935
 
Post Reply Email Thread
27th February 2017, 08:13 PM |#11  
Mr.Ak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag *RESTRICTED AREA*
Thanks Meter: 1,959
 
Donate to Me
More
Wow! Nice app!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Ak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Ak Ad-Free
 
 
27th February 2017, 08:14 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 323
 
More
Fantastic. Thanks for releasing it!
The Following User Says Thank You to theoneofgod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift theoneofgod Ad-Free
27th February 2017, 08:31 PM |#13  
optimusdag's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hi, great app!
I'm having trouble adding one tile to the menu. I activated the "Inmersive Mode" tile. But when I try to drag and drop to the active tiles, it just disappears after passing over the division line.

(Mi device is a Moto Z)

Thanks in advance for your help.
27th February 2017, 08:45 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Direct Call
Hi there, nice work,

Is there a way to add a direct call shortcut to the menu?
27th February 2017, 09:22 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 679
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Horn

Awesome, mate. It really rocks and make the LeeDroid Beast-mode Rom even more useful with the numerous possibilities in quick tile settings
Thx a lot for this wonderful tool, mate.
/Bud

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

What is the LeeDroid Beast-mode Rom ?

Edit:

I'm guessing its a Rom specifically for the HTC 10. I'll have to check it out
27th February 2017, 09:29 PM |#16  
Quinny899's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,564
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusdag

Hi, great app!
I'm having trouble adding one tile to the menu. I activated the "Inmersive Mode" tile. But when I try to drag and drop to the active tiles, it just disappears after passing over the division line.

(Mi device is a Moto Z)

Thanks in advance for your help.

It's an Android bug, tracker for it is here

I've never really checked how widespread the issue is, I have the same issue with users of my app, does it still persist in HTC's implementation or Samsung's I wonder
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quinny899 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2017, 09:53 PM |#17  
LeeDroid's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe
Thanks Meter: 44,935
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinny899

It's an Android bug, tracker for it is here

I've never really checked how widespread the issue is, I have the same issue with users of my app, does it still persist in HTC's implementation or Samsung's I wonder

It's across the board in Android N, quite irritating.

You have 3 containers in edit view, the first is the active tiles container, 2nd is system tiles and 3rd is custom injected tiles.

The work around is, drag everything from the system tiles container to the active container, add what you want from the custom container and clean up.. a bit of a pain if you have a lot of system tiles, but it does the trick.
The Following User Says Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2017, 10:13 PM |#18  
Quinny899's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,564
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid

It's across the board in Android N, quite irritating.

You have 3 containers in edit view, the first is the active tiles container, 2nd is system tiles and 3rd is custom injected tiles.

The work around is, drag everything from the system tiles container to the active container, add what you want from the custom container and clean up.. a bit of a pain if you have a lot of system tiles, but it does the trick.

The biggest pain is that the issue is marked as "Small" so it's probably not going to be fixed for a while
27th February 2017, 10:34 PM |#19  
LeeDroid's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe
Thanks Meter: 44,935
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinny899

The biggest pain is that the issue is marked as "Small" so it's probably not going to be fixed for a while

Let's make some noise about it, Google introduced the TileService API & overlooked that one rather large issue
27th February 2017, 10:58 PM |#20  
Quinny899's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,564
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid

Let's make some noise about it, Google introduced the TileService API & overlooked that one rather large issue

I suppose it's only going to become more of a problem the more apps add tiles...
27th February 2017, 11:07 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Flag Jekardah
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Awesome apps, please add screenshot tiles for next update, thx you sir
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customisation, nougat, qs tile, quick settings

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes