FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Shortcutter Quick Settings - The Ultimate Shortcut Toolbox! Android 7, 8 & 9!

28,783 posts
Thanks Meter: 45,766

Post Reply Email Thread
29th October 2019, 01:32 PM |#2111  
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 525

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid

Hi Iam,

The standalone premium key is available in India.

I removed India from the play store for the main app as the install/uninstall rate was 75% higher than any other country, this was damaging to my user retention rate and play store ranking & I struggled to get any feedback or insight as to what was causing it.

Cheers

Lee

Hi, thanks .....bought it 😊
29th October 2019, 02:53 PM |#2112  
Flag Hathras
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Quote:

Hi Iam,

The standalone premium key is available in India.

I removed India from the play store for the main app as the install/uninstall rate was 75% higher than any other country, this was damaging to my user retention rate and play store ranking & I struggled to get any feedback or insight as to what was causing it.

Cheers

Lee

Being an indian i know the cause, actually most user here wants that the installed app should do the thing just by installing, since shortcutter need user intervention and selection of tiles as well asb command and launcher shortcut, most people get confused.

I can suggest a few things to improve user base in india, give an option to enable all tiles on 1st opening of the app, and show adb tiles menu only after the adb is enabled. This way they don't flutter around the missing adb tiles also all visible tiles will make them feel power user to their extent.

Thats all, btw i love ur app and i am a power user with adb tiles.
30th October 2019, 01:16 PM |#2113  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by murti52

Hi, thanks .....bought it 😊

Thanks, welcome on board!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitzz

Being an indian i know the cause, actually most user here wants that the installed app should do the thing just by installing, since shortcutter need user intervention and selection of tiles as well asb command and launcher shortcut, most people get confused.

I can suggest a few things to improve user base in india, give an option to enable all tiles on 1st opening of the app, and show adb tiles menu only after the adb is enabled. This way they don't flutter around the missing adb tiles also all visible tiles will make them feel power user to their extent.

Thats all, btw i love ur app and i am a power user with adb tiles.

Totally understand that, makes sense!

I need to simplify things on initial view 👍

Sent from my HTC U12+ using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2019, 03:21 AM |#2114  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can we please get the ability to set custom favicons for website shortcuts?
13th November 2019, 06:33 PM |#2115  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
It's a long thread and I searched but couldn't find the answer. Is it possible to set a custom icon when opening an application from the pull down menu? I can change the text of the icon, but it looks like it uses a generic icon. Would like the ability to set my own icon if that's not possible today. Thanks!
14th November 2019, 09:30 AM |#2116  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 511pf

It's a long thread and I searched but couldn't find the answer. Is it possible to set a custom icon when opening an application from the pull down menu? I can change the text of the icon, but it looks like it uses a generic icon. Would like the ability to set my own icon if that's not possible today. Thanks!

That should auto update with a modified icon, if your device isn't sending the reset command, try clicking it
14th November 2019, 09:31 AM |#2117  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKFiB3R

Can we please get the ability to set custom favicons for website shortcuts?

On my to do list, just really tight on time at the mo
The Following User Says Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th November 2019, 11:02 AM |#2118  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

On my to do list, just really tight on time at the mo

That's great news. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customisation, nougat, qs tile, quick settings