FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5.0+] Slimperience Browser 2.0 Beta (Coming soon...)

1,490 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,787
 
By SaschaHa, Senior Member on 16th May 2016, 04:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2016, 09:31 PM |#11  
SaschaHa's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,787
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beemgee

Bookmarks working - thank you

The app is tiny and fast but the cache (data usage) keeps going up, is there a way to clear it (manually or on exit)?

Currently it's not possible, but I can add this feature with the next update
Edit: Done. This feature is now integrated (and activated by default) and will be released tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaschaHa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SaschaHa Ad-Free
16th May 2016, 10:36 PM |#12  
Junior Member
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Just installed this app and tested it, i must say it works really smooth (especially for v1).
I really love the swipe between apps feature.


I only miss feature that for me is really important to use it daily and its something like de speeddail in Opera as a homepage, i dont think its really hard to implement and very usefull.

like this: www .opera. com/blogs/mobile/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2015/12/social-mini-android-13-speed-dial-english.jpg
(remove the spaces in the link because i cant post links below 10 posts (i have a new account))

Keep up the good work!
16th May 2016, 11:09 PM |#13  
SaschaHa's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,787
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svp46

Just installed this app and tested it, i must say it works really smooth (especially for v1).
I really love the swipe between apps feature.


I only miss feature that for me is really important to use it daily and its something like de speeddail in Opera as a homepage, i dont think its really hard to implement and very usefull.

like this: www .opera. com/blogs/mobile/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2015/12/social-mini-android-13-speed-dial-english.jpg
(remove the spaces in the link because i cant post links below 10 posts (i have a new account))

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the suggestion I have seen the picture, it looks interesting. I will install Opera to test this feature, and I think I will add it to my to do list
16th May 2016, 11:17 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaschaHa

Thanks for the suggestion I have seen the picture, it looks interesting. I will install Opera to test this feature, and I think I will add it to my to do list

Okay, nice to hear!
I just found another thing that may be useful: a download tab. But I assume you're list is already long enough.
17th May 2016, 01:30 AM |#15  
WOW,very fast and awesome looking browser with great features,till now i only miss a loading bar.great work,thanx.
17th May 2016, 01:50 AM |#16  
SaschaHa's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,787
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svp46

Okay, nice to hear!
I just found another thing that may be useful: a download tab. But I assume you're list is already long enough.

Good idea, I could add this as a new tab to the right drawer menu As for now the app shares download links with other apps (because I prefer to use external download manager). But that feature needs to be increased because I found out that it is possible to set Slimperience itself as receiver and that will end in an activity loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CALIBAN666-

WOW,very fast and awesome looking browser with great features,till now i only miss a loading bar.great work,thanx.

Thanks, I will add it
The Following User Says Thank You to SaschaHa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SaschaHa Ad-Free
17th May 2016, 02:10 AM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, India
Thanks Meter: 233
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaschaHa

Thanks

I'm will try to add a gesture listener for the right border, to recognize, on which height the drawer get's opened. Than for example the top right border will open the bookmarks, the button one will open the tabs etc.

But until that's working, I could add a setting for the 3 dots menu

Currently I'm fixing some bugs, when it's finished I will upload an update. After that I will try to add the requested features
Thanks for the idea I'm happy you like it!

Really cool... Go on & beat chrome
The Following User Says Thank You to kryshnakishore For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kryshnakishore Ad-Free
17th May 2016, 04:53 AM |#18  
SaschaHa's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,787
 
More
Now update 2 has been released with a lot of bug fixes and some new features Cheers

Update 1.0.2 (2016-05-17)

Quote:

+ added quick setting to disable the toolbar
+ added a progressbar below the toolbar
+ added setting for clearing cache automatically
+ fixed issues with history and bookmarks cursors
+ title of bookmarks will now getting updated
+ fixed issue with WebView data and settings
+ fixed an issue within the bookmarks manager when strings with apostroph are saved
+ increased floating action menu behavior

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaschaHa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SaschaHa Ad-Free
17th May 2016, 06:26 AM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
This is nice. Anyway u can add a setting to make the font smaller ? Not just settings & the search bar
17th May 2016, 06:48 AM |#20  
SaschaHa's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,787
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardim21

This is nice. Anyway u can add a setting to make the font smaller ? Not just settings & the search bar

You mean for the webview? Yes it should be possible. I will try to add it today, than it will be introduced with the next update
The Following User Says Thank You to SaschaHa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SaschaHa Ad-Free
17th May 2016, 07:04 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad, India
Thanks Meter: 233
 
More
Requesting:
1 . Google account sync option(hope data will be secured)
2. download manager
3.when I open app default page should show bookmarks or saved pages or custom home page.
4.ad blocker (I use tuga browser made by Qualcomm which is optimized for Qualcomm chips, hope I will make a complete switch to this)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes