Do you find Twitter app uncomfortable?
Is it too heavy, too slow, too energy-consumptive or with too permissions?
After building SlimSocial for Facebook I've thought, why don't do the same with Twitter?
I've decided to upload it into the PlayStore and on Github to allow everyone to contribute.
There are many functions:
- scroll to refresh the page;
- floating button to go on the top;
- open the actual page on the browser;
- open the app with twitter links;
- the external links are not opened in the app;
- Italian, Indonesian, French, Portugal, Spanish, German translations. (Special thanks to @Minions_Army, @dic1911)
- upload of the photo;
- nothing else.
Actually there aren't / TO-DO LIST:
- FAB shown only when I scroll
- download the photo;
- things received from feedback.
I'm looking for a useful feedback!
Anyone can help me:
- To design new logo and play store banner (contact me);
- To translate the app (use my webtool );
- To share this app in other forums (by referring to this, of course);
- To code this app on GITHUB (all the code is commented).
I'm open to collaboration!
Don't forget the THANKS