Please use this app at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damage to your device. Everything you are doing on your device is at your own risk. This app is so powerful to mess up your device/OS if you use it incorrectly.
- ROOT ACCESS (nothing, except some information in the about page, works without root access).
- BusyBox (auto-flashing will simply fail without BusyBox installed).
/* Features */
Smart Flasher is a simple and very basic app, even without a settings menu and themes, which can do the following things.
- Flashing recovery zip files (such as a custom kernel, a magisk module, etc.) of up to 100 MB while running Android OS, that is, even without rebooting into custom recovery.
- Back-up boot partition on a supported device.
- Flash a boot partition '.img' on a supported device.
- Doing basic tasks such as
- Display flash log after successful recovery flashing
- Display Kernel version
- Turn off your device
- Reboot (Normal, Recovery & Boot-loader) your device
- Wipe Cache partitions
- Wipe Data partitions
/* Downloads */
/* Note to developers */
This Application is open source and your contributions are most welcomed.
/* Donations */
If you like to appreciate my work, please consider donating to me (by either via PayPal, or by purchasing the donation app from playstore) as it is helpful to continue my projects more active, although it is not at all necessary.
/* Acknowledgements */
@Grarak for Kernel Adiutor from where I took a lot of code
@osm0sis for helping me with Auto-Flashing
@otakutw Chinese (Traditional) Translations
@andrey1672 Russian Translations
Smart Flasher, App for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/SmartPack/SmartFlasher/
Last Updated 2019-06-17